Sellers You Follow

Suddenly I can no longer see the Sellers You Follow, I click on the heading "Sellers You Follow" and no detail shows eventhough I am following around 20 sellers.  Would this be because Internet Explorer doesnt always show everything or is there another reason?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Sellers You Follow

@lionheart500 wrote:

Suddenly I can no longer see the Sellers You Follow, I click on the heading "Sellers You Follow" and no detail shows eventhough I am following around 20 sellers.  Would this be because Internet Explorer doesnt always show everything or is there another reason?

Probably is IE lionheart, I use Firefox and chrome without any problems, it's well-known on the boards that IE is very glitchy with eBay so down load either of the 2 above browsers and your problems should be solved.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks Padi I actually use Chrome for one eBay Account and have been using IE for the other, I shall change.  Thank you

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Glad to help LH, by the way I think the last time I used IE was to download Firefox when I upgraded my laptop about 3 years ago.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yes well I have uploaded Firefox now and all is good.cheers

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

One thing you can do with Firefox is to download "adblock plus", it's in the extensions on the "add-ons manager" and that will get rid of most of the annoying ads that come up on the eBay (and other) pages.

It can also be used on Chrome as well.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply