Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! This Seller is going to be a Joy to Deal with !!!!!

I won a Bid on Item # 281550332218 yesterday 6th Jan. The Bid time was only 3 Days. Last night @ 5:30pm my Local PC Shop called to inform me that l did not need another Hard Drive for my Laptop. Problems were caused by Faulty Ram, so that explained w...

childsexdvd?what in hells name is going on?

I entered nudist to get to a cute nude garden gnome and one of the options listed under the search was childsexdvd what in hells name is ebay on about lisitng that? childsexdvd would be illegla in every country in the world **bleep** and I cant typet...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I purchased an item and now the seller is asking more for postage as they miscalculated costs

Hi, I won on an auction an item with a set postage charge and now the seller is asking more for postage as they miscalculated post costs, can they do this? "Hello there,After posting off your item I underestimated the cost of postage by $5.40 so I wi...

PRIVATE LISTINGS UNFAIR?PRIVATE LISTINGS

i DO NOT GET THE PRIVATE LISTINGS SET UP. HOW DO U IDENTIFY THE BIDDING AS PROPER PRACTICE WITHOUT SEEING THE BIDDING RECORD, CURRENT AND PAST.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free postage that changes to not free?

I attach a picture of the item listing that I bid on and won (I have circled where it says free postage on the item). Then I went to pay in paypal and found that it wasn't free afterall it's $7.20. I am just wondering how this is possible as I've nev...

perfume.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where do I report sellers who are trying to sell products on ebay for more than 10 times the RRP?

Today I was looking to buy batteries for my Dolphin torch and came across a seller with multiple listings for Panasonic 6v heavy duty lantern torches. These batteries are normally sold for around $5 each RRP ... but this seller is selling them for as...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Excessive P&H Charges

My husband bought an item on Dec 21st and was charged $14.90 for postage. The item arrived today and the label said $7.20 (I really wish he would show me before he bought stuff!!!). He didn't want to go ahead and just red or grey dot the seller (who ...

person that has experienced buying items that are not received after they amended delivery address

I amended delivery address prior to purchasing an item however item was sent to incorrect address that now is 165 kilometers away from me as we speak and Ebay claims it was a system error and that I was to use Internet Explorer rather than Google Chr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sometimes I still can't believe the advice given to some buyers!

Just read advice given to the buyer on the Answer Centre!She has won a Dolls house for 99c - the seller wanted $20 - advice given was:"leave a neg blah blah, blah..."I defy anyone who wins a pick up item that is obviously woth much more (anything is ...

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay Refuses to stop those Sellers breaking rules

Hay A seller i have had problems with states they are 100% Australian, The items come from Australia. Any problems you have 12month warranty. Yet when item arrives dead, They muck me around, I try and get their contact details and Ebay for some reaso...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Excess postage costs?

I have just asked a seller if $22.+cents was quoted correctly to post a book (a childs book and not very large, or heavy) from an Aussie adress to another Aussie address and the reply was that the seller was new to EB and that she had requested EB to...