Shipping to New Zealand

chwind-33
Community Member

Hi. Can someone please tell me why ebay Australia will not ship to New Zealand. Their website says they do - in fact it says it will ship anywhere internationally. When I come to pay to an item, however, I am advised ebay does not ship to New Zealand. This is despite ebay sending me emails inviting me to purchase something when I have looked at their website. 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Shipping to New Zealand

Anything heading to New Zealand must quarantine for 14 days... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

It is up to individual sellers where they ship to.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I was just about to ask if the listing said the actual seller ships to NZ

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

eBay Australia doesn't ship anything anywhere. Individual sellers do, and it is up to them whether they want to risk posting overseas, even at the best of times, which this isn't.

I don't post overseas. If a Kiwi asks me, I will consider it, but it is on a case by case basis.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

i stopped shipping to New Zealand as the nz postal delivery service is hopeless   taking in excess of 4 weeks pre covid th get an item delivered .  Too many INRs  and refunds given

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I have had a couple of really good experiences shipping to NZ lately. If the buyer asks nicely and the postage does not take too many fees I just change my settings and allow them to buy.Items have gotten there quicker than sending to QLD

Dave

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply