The Whole Perspective. I have made over 430 purchases.

After reading everyones problem's I am no longer a very happy customer. I hear you all very loudly. I think small purchases local preferably with a company name might be ok. However I doubt I will make any larger purchases, particularly from overseas company's with no real business name, are out of the question. My seller and Ebay kept referring to Company Policy's. When It comes to reality I was led to believe by google that company policy always[nearly] favour The Buyer. I think/know ;THIS IS DEFINATELY NOT 100% TRUE! Please do not lie to me about ANYTHING. I am a more than qualified person ,when It comes to Retail{S} and Buyer's. It seems to be somewhat of a BUYER BEWARE type business after reading all of your community comment's. Acting solely , or on your own, you have to accept any risk's that may exist ON THE CHIN and accept your loss{ES}. IF we acted as one entity and supported each other and gain the upper hand we might achieve more pleasant result's. If you have money and you don't care much either way , you need not worry about giant corporation's In your life. I feel sorry for all the under dog's and your experience's. I really do!

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: The Whole Perspective. I have made over 430 purchases.

Please do not lie to me about ANYTHING. I am a more than qualified person ,when It comes to Retail{S} and Buyer's.

---------------------------------------

You have to be joking,  You have absolutely no idea.   You made an absolute hash of your purchase because you failed to read and comprehend the listing.

You failed to read and comprehend members advice, and finished up submitting a fraudulent INR claim.  Which was rightfully rejected almost immediately.

You left positive feedback for the item, but only became disgruntled when you supposedly found the same item cheaper.  Guess what, if you reed the listings in the  $60 - $80 range correctly, you will find that for that money all you get is the actual TUBE assembly, no adaptor/ fitting attachments, and definitely no BOW.

You then came back asking what bow the item you bought will fit.   Again, guess what, if you understand the original listing and or read some of the sellers similar listings, you will know what it fits and how to fit it.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Are you also "qualified" to read the description on a listing?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Kindly stop blaming other members

Your failure to read the item description is on you and you alone

There is no need to keep spamming the forum over and over and over as you have done

The bow was not included simple as that. It could not have been shown more clearly

The seller was not going to send you the bow for free

Nobody is going to give you one

eBay is 100% about the buyer

But not when the buyer opens a false claim for something they did not actually buy in the first place

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

I'd be keeping the ' over 430 purchases ' quiet then. LOLOL

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

As I see it you made a number of mistakes in the transaction.

1. You bought from a Chinese seller with very poor feedback ( 98.2% ).

2. You left positive feedback for them.

3. You didn't read the item description.

4. You opened a false claim through the MBG  with eBay was never going to go in your favour.

I won't go into the ramifications of your thread on the whole affair, where you refused to consider the other member's contributions on where you gave yourself problems..................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

@seaforth-fishme wrote:

When It comes to reality I was led to believe by google that company policy always[nearly] favour The Buyer. I think/know ;THIS IS DEFINATELY NOT 100% TRUE!

And another fatal flaw,   who believes anything that google says.  Last time I checked if there was a question with only 2 possible answers, google always threw up 97.25 different answers.

You read what google says what not what the ad or other forum members say.  Sad really

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Google is a search engine. A search engine can only lead you to links related to your search terms based on its algorithms.

A board is a forum. Real people post on the boards in answer to your questions and posts.

Which of the above do you think will give you more focused and appropriate responses/information?

Of course, the clearer and more detailed (with specifics) your question, the more precise and relevant the responses, particularly on boards like these.

You shouldn’t discard or ignore responses because you don’t like them. What matters is — are they accurate? You could then ask “Is there anything that I can do?” and there’ll be various options… but if none of the options include “Open MBG claim to get refund”, don’t open a refund claim. Denied claims add up and may cause you to be considered a risky buyer by eBay.

Look, almost everyone here will help with advice or suggestions… and even if it’s unpalatable, it is worthwhile considering.

The point at which you make the most impactful choice about your purchase is BEFORE you hit the buy button. Look at padi’s list; it gives you a lot of information that you can use in future because what you should have avoided can just as easily be turned into what you should do in future.

1. Check where seller is registered;

2. Avoid purchasing from sellers with less then 99.5% feedback (there are exceptions but it’s not a bad idea to come to the boards and post an item number for other members to check and weigh in on whether it’s an okay risk):

3. For expensive purchases (esp. where warranty would be desired), buy from Australian sellers who are authorised to sell that item;

4. Expect to pay what the item is worth (because if an item is considerably less than RRP, there’s a reason);

5. Read the description extremely carefully; and

6. Know the T&Cs of eBay’s Money Back Guarantee.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Please do not lie to me about ANYTHING. I am a more than qualified person ,when It comes to Retail{S} and Buyer's.

---------------------------------------

You have to be joking,  You have absolutely no idea.   You made an absolute hash of your purchase because you failed to read and comprehend the listing.

You failed to read and comprehend members advice, and finished up submitting a fraudulent INR claim.  Which was rightfully rejected almost immediately.

You left positive feedback for the item, but only became disgruntled when you supposedly found the same item cheaper.  Guess what, if you reed the listings in the  $60 - $80 range correctly, you will find that for that money all you get is the actual TUBE assembly, no adaptor/ fitting attachments, and definitely no BOW.

You then came back asking what bow the item you bought will fit.   Again, guess what, if you understand the original listing and or read some of the sellers similar listings, you will know what it fits and how to fit it.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

And - that is ' The Whole Perspective '. LOL

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

I don't know what you are on about.  Buyers and Sellers usually vent their bad experiences on here, while all the many hundreds of thousands of successful sales go unmentioned.  A little common sense is used to buy on here. I have bought many thousands of items, and very few things have ever gone wrong.  Ebay do offer a money back guarantee. Yes, I have even bought from Sellers with very bad feedback when they were the only one who had the item I wanted, and most times all went well even in those cases, and in the one or two that didn't, I got my money back.  It is not rocket science, just common sense.  If something arrives and it is not what you expected, go back and read the ad again, or better still, read it thoroughly before you buy, that will save a lot of headaches.  OR just buy somewhere else if it is all too hard for you.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply