Unable to do purchase!

When I pay for items, it is processed via my Visa card (you can also have it drawn from your bank account)so Saturday I lost the card and had it cancelled.Had one an item won through bidding so couldn't pay cause of cancellation of card. Have contacted Paypal and got them to add my bank account so as I can do the purchase.Will have to wait two days before this is active to use. What a drag.
Message 1 of 186
Latest reply
185 REPLIES 185

Re: Unable to do purchase!

If the Visa Debit Card is attached to Michelle's bank account and she has enough money in her account to cover it, it shouldn't be a problem.

Message 111 of 186
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:
The transaction still has not appeared in my Paypal account, I thought it would by now, nor is it showing on my bank statement. hmmmmm.........

You know michelle sometimes I think that you are posting for no reason, all you have to do instead of putting boardies in padded cells, is think the problem out.............................and when you get advice take it on board................if the brain cells will take it.

3643-fcec2545b0e9abafcdfa9ac4bd2db5c6.jpg.gif

Spoiler
                                                                                                                                      pulling-hair-out-emoticon-i9.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 112 of 186
Latest reply

Given everytime she responds she responds to herself, with only one visible exception that I can see,

I think you're spot on Padi 🙂

Message 113 of 186
Latest reply

Its because of the way mobile site is set up, chrome compresses the data, and a lot of info does not get seen, here is a screen shot of how it looks on my phone

Screenshot_2015-06-18-09-00-32.png

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 114 of 186
Latest reply

I bet somewhere, Michelle is receiving email updates about these "money transfers" ........ but managing and keeping email addresses current .......... well that takes a whole new level of .... um .... er ..... "knowledge and understanding". (Insert head banging on wall icon)
Message 115 of 186
Latest reply

Message 116 of 186
Latest reply

The payment for item still is not showing on my Paypal account! But buyer has received payment, still a bit odd though.Smiley Frustrated

Message 117 of 186
Latest reply

DID YOU MAKE A GUEST PAYMENT MICHELLE????????????

Sorry to shout but I have already asked the question and you have ignored it.  If you used the guest payent option the transaction will not show in your paypal account.

Message 118 of 186
Latest reply

Can't believe no-one has commented yet on this statement in Michelle's post #79 All this, plus I am arranging to move this week to a new flat

Well, I would say it's a good thing she's moving, to get away from that weirdo nearby who keeps pinching her online courier deliveries.
Message 119 of 186
Latest reply

This is the second move in a few months Cathy.  There is a lot of water to flow under the bridge before we start hearing that the item is missing/overdue/delivered to the wrong person or whatever else might happen.

At least there may not be any delivery address problems as Michelle told us a while back that she has a PO Box now.

Message 120 of 186
Latest reply