Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refunded item listed as unpaid

I bought an item, not as described, seller agreed, I returned the item, got a refund, now my summary says I have an unpaid item. How do I fix it?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 'Buy it now"

Very basic question. If I have clicked on the 'Buy it now' button, have I committed to buy the item? Or does committment come further into the process?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller has sent an offer for review

Saw a listed BIN item this morning that I was interested in and sent seller (low feedback) a message enquiring about postage. Seller comes back with "an offer to review" item and has reduced price of item from $15 to $5 - still within ebay. Following...

Will the postage return policy actually stop?

It says till the 31st of this month,so will it actually be discontinued? The Paypal Refunded returns policy. Their main add had the guy stating that next time they'll check the description,(no wonder members where getting return request for that idio...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

search change?

hi, every morning for years ive done the same search, tamiya, worldwide, all catagories, new listed. results allways about 140,000. today i get 66,000. what has changed since yesterday? thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I find out what to do about a seller that almost doubled the price of an item as soon as we r

An item I was watching had a phone number for me to call about location and dimention suitability before I bid on it. After the call I went back to the item to buy it and it had gone from $2000 to $3900 with no bids. On calling her again she asked wh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller demands direct deposit after i paid with paypal

long story short-bought item, paid with paypal, seller now messages me and states they will not send item until i direct deposit and wants me to contact paypal and cancel my payment.Item number is 261947280580.Do i report them to ebay or wait until e...

Resolved! Trying to Log in to Buy an item

I did post this in site issues, but no one answered it, or many others questions for that matter, area maybe not visited that much ? Hello, first time asker. Whenever l log into ebay now, l get old ebay email accounts that come up with my regular log...

Shill Bidding

Does anyone know what happens when sellers are found guilty of shill bidding.. I caught someone out over the weekend.. I don't know how they sleep at night, ripping people off!

Resolved! Unable to do purchase!

When I pay for items, it is processed via my Visa card (you can also have it drawn from your bank account)so Saturday I lost the card and had it cancelled.Had one an item won through bidding so couldn't pay cause of cancellation of card. Have contact...

Overcharging postage

I bought a top from a seller who charged $8.50 for postage. It arrived in a yellow A4 paper enveloe with a postage stamp of $1.60. I was disapointed and emailed the seller requestng a refund for the difference. She responded saying it was her policy ...

I have purchased an item but the seller is not replying to my emails. It has been over 48hours.

i have purchased an item and want to arrange pickup urgently. the seller has nt responded to any of my emails sent in the last 72 hours. what do i do as i need to arrange a pick up or look elsewhere for this item. they are wasting my time. do i open ...

Seller will not post item to a PO Box address.

I wanted to buy an item on Ebay and the buyer said they could not deliver to a PO Box which is the address I have used for years. Now after some discussion they will sell me the item if I pay straight into their Paypal account and not throught Ebay. ...

seller cancels listing after I won

I always thought a seller could not cancel a listing ( certainly not after completion of the auction ) unless the buyer agreed to it.This is obviously not the case anymore. I recently put bid on something and won it ( only bid ) , then the seller mes...