Unable to get a shipping cost.

If I bought an item and item hasn't ship cost then email seller seller to get ship cost but no response from them.
What is my next step?
PS
Don't want record of unpaid item either.
By the way have had problems before with same seller not replying to emails. Seller is from US
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Go into your Puchase History and in the dropdown next to the item, there should be a link to request a total from the seller. If it's not there, click on the Pay Now option and request a total from in there.

If he doesn't reply to you, there's not really a lot you can do. If he does then open an unpaid case against you and closes it, you can ring eBay and get them to remove the strike. Keep all the messages you've sent as they can access your messages and will be able to see that you tried to contact him and he didn't respond.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Go into your Puchase History and in the dropdown next to the item, there should be a link to request a total from the seller. If it's not there, click on the Pay Now option and request a total from in there.

If he doesn't reply to you, there's not really a lot you can do. If he does then open an unpaid case against you and closes it, you can ring eBay and get them to remove the strike. Keep all the messages you've sent as they can access your messages and will be able to see that you tried to contact him and he didn't respond.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

How long since you messaged the seller for the shipping cost.?   Have you given them time to respond to you?

Are you being too impatient Michelle?

Can you post the item number?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Emailed 2 days ago + a second reminder. This seller used to be really reliable about a year ago but since then gone down hill. He has now quite a few items without shipping cost whereas before all items had ship cost. I do not think I will get a response, plus I have commited to buy the item.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Don't jump tp conclusions.

What is the item number?   Has the seller's feedback got any indication that his service has deteriorated?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply