What about the postage I asked for? Why delete reviews and feedback?

I specified a certain postal service, as I know I have problems with items not being delivered to my front door. Also not wanting the items damaged. Two separate orders. i did not specify to put the 2 items in the same bag or to use a different postal service. the item was delivered squashed in my letter box on a Saturday. I did not know it was there for over a day. By the time I seen the tracking info the item was gone.

Now I do not think this is fair I did not get a refund on this case. I am not shopping on ebay again. I spend at least $200 a week. I have spent nothing for over a week on your website that deletes feedback and reviews and ignores postage issues in favour of some garbage tacking info. I never instructed any fastway courier, I paid for a medium parcel delivered by australia post. I paid to have it brought to my front door like all my other deliveries. This is no justice at all. So I pay for postage the seller saves money by combing my 2 items and squashes it into my letterbox on a saturday and goes missing as I have no idea it was in there until Sunday morning.

Nope if you think you are getting my listing fees and postage label fees this month you can go to hell, that should cover the cost of that loss. That was the last of my junk to sell around the house. Deleting my feedback and review of a product was the last straw. There was no abuse. Only "Wrong postage used, stuffed in letterbox lost". Seems like ebay has a censorship problem. They do not want any negative comments or feedback it's all good on Scammer Bay. Full of counterfeits and scammers. After 2 counterfeiter with Oakley sunglasses in one week I have had enough of your bogus site.

What??? Send back illegal counterfeits to A COUNTERFEITER TO GET A REFUND As well. wHAT GARBAGE IS THAT...tHEY SHOULD EB DESTROYED OR BE SENT TO THE AUTHORUIITIES. sEEMS LIKE EBAY SACRIFICES LAW AND JUSTIE FOR PROFIT ASW ELLL AS SILENCING PEOPLES FEEDBACK AND reviews. Oops caps...A review about a power drill that left a cut on my hand censored. What is that garbage ebay??? Really you that worried about a **bleep** drill. I went out and bought and spent $1200 on your website in new tools after that purchase of that cheap drill. Nope you don't like the truth.You are a bunch of deceitful scammer criminals.

Think you are getting one more cent out of me you can jump into a black hole. You will probably delete this comment because you can't handle anyone else's opinions except your bubble world of it's all sunshine and lollipops on Scammer Ebay.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Make sure you cancel your listings, before you toddlle off

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

You have given people here nothing

eBay do not read here, nor care if you leave

eBay do not run the forum and cannot delete comments

Giiven you are accusing and abusing people here who have nothing to do with it says it all

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

You are not talking to eBay here, just buyers and sellers like yourself. eBay do not read here. I cannot understand what you are on about. Are you a buyer or a seller? The first part seems you are a buyer who dictated to the seller how to package things and what postage method to use. Both of those issues are up to the seller, and you simply should not buy from anyone if you don't like the specified postage method, or the way they pack things. Issues caused by the seller, should be addressed to the seller, not people on this forum who cannot do anything about it. Read the seller's feedback for packaging issues, and read the listing which states the method of posting. Then you seem to be blaming eBay for the actions of the seller. eBay only brings buyers and sellers together, it is up to your own discretion as to who you buy from. If you have made bad choices then that has been your choice. As to not paying your fees etc. now it seems you are a seller? I am confused! I guess you may well get a black mark on your credit rating which will affect any future loans or credit you wish to seek into the future.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

So it's the seller's fault an item was shoved in your letterbox? Interesting. I'll have to take more care in future with my buyers to ensure I don't shove stuff into their letterboxes around the world when I hand deliver their items. 

You think eBay will care if you never buy or sell again? NEWSFLASH: They don't even know you exist. You aren't even a grain of sand on a beach to them. You are nothing. You may think you are high and mighty with your CAPS and threats to leave, but to eBay, you are nothing. They wouldn't even wipe their butt with your $200 a month. When you are talking millions a month, then they might take notice.

I can pretty much guarantee, that we can come back in 6 months and you will still be buying and selling. Very few that make the threat to leave actually do.

Please close the door when you leave. It's bluddy cold today.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@corebal4 wrote:

I specified a certain postal service, as I know I have problems with items not being delivered to my front door. Also not wanting the items damaged. Two separate orders. i did not specify to put the 2 items in the same bag or to use a different postal service. the item was delivered squashed in my letter box on a Saturday. I did not know it was there for over a day. By the time I seen the tracking info the item was gone.

I'm a little confused...

How do you know it was "squashed" into your letterbox if it was gone before you realised it was delivered?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Feel better?

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply