Where is the voucher section of My Ebay???

When I signed in there was an ebay message saying I'd scored a 20% off voucher.  When I clicked on it I got the terms and conditions page but it doesn't show all the details, rather it says that the redemption code, applicable dates and terms can be found in the voucher section of My Ebay.  This one is a new one on me.  Has anyone got any clues where I might find a voucher section?  It definitely looks like an ebay message because it's where they have the usual sales announcements and you have to click Continue to get to your landing page.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Where is the voucher section of My Ebay???

There is currently a 10% off techie stuff, and a 15% off one item that I know about. The Bing Lee one I can't use as the stuff I would get is click and collect. 

I did use the 15% off an item code. That broke my long-standing discount drought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Fairly hopeless ah

There’s the voucher before auction finishes and afterwards absolutely no where to be found.

It says go to the voucher section

wheres that?

In your account 

Where exactly 

it’s like they don’t actually want you to know,but never fail to take the ebayplus $5

email with voucher code comes AFTER paying!

Am I going to bother?

rather save the $5 to be honest 

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

eBay Plus didn't exist when this thread was current and/or relevant.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply