Where is the voucher section of My Ebay???

When I signed in there was an ebay message saying I'd scored a 20% off voucher.  When I clicked on it I got the terms and conditions page but it doesn't show all the details, rather it says that the redemption code, applicable dates and terms can be found in the voucher section of My Ebay.  This one is a new one on me.  Has anyone got any clues where I might find a voucher section?  It definitely looks like an ebay message because it's where they have the usual sales announcements and you have to click Continue to get to your landing page.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Use the dropdown box under MyeBay and the voucher should show at the bottom of the list.

Don't try it from the forum pages as it will not show.....make sure you are logged into My eBay.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Thanks for your help.  I tried what you said but there was nothing there.  I even signed out of My Ebay and signed in again just in case. 

Something that may have a bearing is that when I first saw the message I didn't click on it straight away but continued to My Ebay.  That's because I assumed that it'd still be there later.  I went back to that page with the message on it by going back through my browsing history - the message was still there but perhaps it was something that only worked if I clicked on it the first time I saw it.  I could really do with a 20% off voucher at the moment because I need some printer cartridges soon.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

I have had exactly the same. I cannot find the voucher in my ebay at all. i have looked everywhere. I signed out, went back to the voucher and clicked on it and the page wouldn't load. Usually when you have a voucher and look at buying something, it will show you what the price would be if you used the voucher. I tried this, but it said nothing. Perhaps it starts later in the week so its not showing up now.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

I just got the same message again when I logged in to this account. I don't think it's for the future because ebay don't usually let you know about this sort of thing in advance. This time I tried clicking on the message before I went anywhere else but I still had the same results as yesterday. I too looked to see if it showed the discounted price on listings but no such luck. The only way to find the voucher code is by finding the voucher, but how are we supposed to do that???
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

This is the relevant help page but it doesn't show in either of these places and I usually get promotional emails so that's not the problem.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/pay/certificates.html

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

A friend of mine also got the message about a voucher but can't find it anywhere.  I'd say something is probably just 'broken' because after lunch today (20th) the banner for the free listings that ended on the 19th was still showing.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

I have had the same issue. I get a 10% off banner. I click on it to find the voucher but it just shows my ebay but with nothing in the middle section. It's just blank.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I got emails for 15% off with no minimum spend (any category) and 10% off in specific categories with a minimum spend, but sometimes they show and sometimes they don't.  I never saw a voucher for the 20% that was showing after I signed in.  I'm also seeing the banner for the last lot of free listings that ended on the 19th - it's only showing on one ID but it's been there every day since the 20th (to the 23rd). 

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

There is a current promotion available to everyone for 20% off Bing Lee purchases.....no voucher, just a code to be entered when checking out.

I really don't know why some people are getting all these vouchers.  It seems there are more available now then ever before.

All I ever get is what is available to everyone.....I never get these "special" ones.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply