Who is the company Patozon on ebay?

What is the ebay name for the company Patozon? it has popped up as a delivery but I can't work out who has sent it?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Who is the company Patozon on ebay?

I have a delivery coming from them too!  I purchased some contactless thermometres from them for our workplace. Company said they were in Brisbane but I doubt it.  Buyfast_19 is there ebay name.  Hope this helps.

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

A check of there feedback would have shown where they are registered..............yep, China.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

Well I think they are all very rude with the comments about not knowing who its from. In this current situation lots of shopping is happening online and if the name doesnt mean anything to you, of course you can not remember whats coming. I'm like you looking up the name as it doesnt ring any bells at all for what I ordered!!

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

I have the exact same problem. It is delayed by the post but I can’t figure out what the order is.
Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

I’m running a business and I buy all my packaging etc online. So I get 5 or 6 parcels a day and this Patozon is one of my missing parcels and I’ve no idea what it is or it’s value. 😩
Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

No such seller now!
Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

mcgil-11
Community Member

Formally Shenzhen Qianhai Patozon Network Technology Co Ltd, a Chinese firm that holds many technology patents.

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

This thread went peacefully to its rest three years ago.

Please don’t dig up old threads… The release of putrefying gases is a health hazard.

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

thanks everyone, this thread is now locked.

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply