Why does Global Postage cost over 4 times normal postage rates, and the Tax is over double our GST

Why does Global Postage cost over 4 times normal postage rates, and the Tax is over double our GST, and the proces doubles the postage time ?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why does Global Postage cost over 4 times normal postage rates, and the Tax is over double our GST

@rossmy246 wrote:

Why does Global Postage cost over 4 times normal postage rates, and the Tax is over double our GST, and the proces doubles the postage time ?

If you read through the thread below it will explain why this happens :-

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Global-Shipping-Program-put-into-perspective/td-p/2165256/hi...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@rossmy246 wrote:

HI there. There is good news. Most sellers are happy to change to USPS or the UK equivalent if you ask them. Some actually have no idea that GSP has attached itself to their auction. I have had great success (Bar a couple of tunnel thinkers etc..)  in having the listing re-done.

Sorry if you have had issues with it in the past. Hopefully no more through.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply