Why is there still Toilet Paper being sold on Ebay for far above the usual price??? delete!!

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Why is there still Toilet Paper being sold on Ebay for far above the usual price??? delete!!

Probably listings that haven't been reported yet.

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

How long since you reported the listings?

How long since you told eBay to delete? 

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

What do you call 'far above the usual price'?

Have you taken postage costs into account?

And aren't sellers allowed to make some profit after fees?

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Maybe authorized by ebay to sell, so people can buy it to wipe their   RRRRz

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

giggle.gif  Gutters nearly said bottom   giggle.gif

image host
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Yay another bog paper thread ๐Ÿ‘

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Perhaps they have a few cupboards or rooms full of the stuff, so are now still trying to to "move" it.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I would be surprised if there was too much of the over priced TP on ebay now, although I must admit I haven't looked.

Anyone who has loads of it and is hoping to sell at a big profit might be in for a disappointment as it is pretty much available everywhere now without too much trouble.

I am in Vic and there was a slight bit of panic buying a week or so ago but luckily it petered out quickly and things are not too bad. Maybe we'll go through these occasional rushes on supplies every now and again, when people get stressed with the virus etc

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

I would be surprised if there was too much of the over priced TP on ebay now, although I must admit I haven't looked.

Anyone who has loads of it and is hoping to sell at a big profit might be in for a disappointment as it is pretty much available everywhere now without too much trouble.

I am in Vic and there was a slight bit of panic buying a week or so ago but luckily it petered out quickly and things are not too bad. Maybe we'll go through these occasional rushes on supplies every now and again, when people get stressed with the virus etc

Yep, those profit-seeking smiles will soon be wiped away as they seek to roll out loss-limiting measures. It's an important lesson in demand and supply.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply