Worst buying experience with a seller

My do not recommend seller list/forum

*For a hassle free buying experience stay away from this seller.:

My negative feedback: "Dishonest Asian Seller who refused to give return postage label for lens hood that arrived damaged. He gave a China false? address for the item to be sent back then a NSW one. A case was opened & through eBay, I sent the item back using a return postage coupon provided by eBay to the seller's NSW registered addrs with ebay, & my money was refunded from eBay on delivery. Seller is devious giving a China address so BUYER BEWARE: don't deal with this unhelpful seller as he is only problematic!!"

To anyone out there, get back if you had similar experiences to share.
Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Looking at the amount of negative feedback you've left, I'd suggest that on-line shopping is not the way for you to go. 😎

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

Hi padi,  Straight to the list, guess which one  (Hint, not the OP's)

Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

Thanks for the heads up

When you have a habit of supporting dodgy sellers, you are going to get dodgy sellers 

Clearly you buy for the desire to leave negs 

And you are not allowed to name and shame here, so encouraging others to do so speaks volumes 

The seller you mention here

Very clearly show they in China

Clearly shows they have poor feedback

You wanted to buy anyway

You are keeping these sellers in business

Over and over

Message 4 of 28
Latest reply

I have been with eBay for 3yrs plus and have a 100 percent buyer rating!  I do not b accept faulty products from 'dodgy sellers'!  I have spent many thousands of dollars with reputable sellers and if I strike a dodgy seller I will name and shame them! --The work and time that it takes me to get a refund was extremely laborious for me! I'm a genuine buyer and I always give genuine feedback of what took place! Other buyers should beware because I don't want them to get caught as I have! 

Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

because you have 'named & shamed', a moderator will be along shortly to edit your post...

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

@canon_56 wrote:

I have been with eBay for 3yrs plus and have a 100 percent buyer rating! 

Perhaps you didn't realiaes this, but buyer can ONLY get 100% positive feedback

I do not b accept faulty products from 'dodgy sellers' such as sandy pebbles alleged!

Then do your due diligence and check seller's feedback BEFORE you buy from them.

Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

Yes, you do

No allegations at all

You do realise the feedback the sellers leave for you is visible to everyone (even those without and eBay account. right?)

Every time you have chosen to buy from dodgy sellers, that is on display

All in China, all with feedback in the toilet

You make the choice who you buy from

You habitually choose to buy from sellers registered in China who have awful feedback

If you genuinely had any concern for others doing them same, you would be advising to spend 30 seconds looking at a seller's feedback before buying

The work and time is avoided easily

And opening a dispute if things do go wrong takes minimal effort

Every single person who is a buyer only can only have 100% feedback as that is all eBay allow buyers to receive - it is meaningless 

And you agreed to the forum rules when you joined, including not to name and shame

When you do it, it will be removed by a forum mod, every time

If you keep doing it, a mod will ban you from posting at all

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

Padi, a seller can givw negative feedback to a buyer who does not for eg pay on time if an offer has been accepted or an auction amount is not paid on time by way of a strike against the buyer which can limit future transactions! Gets your facts straight before you start to make a dill of yourself!

I give any seller a go at doing the right thing by me and most of them who have negative feedback have done the right thing by me! This fellow who had about 10 negative feedback in the current year, compared to the amount of merchandise he sells is minimal. 

Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

@canon_56 wrote:

Padi, a seller can give negative feedback to a buyer who does not for eg pay on time if an offer has been accepted or an auction amount is not paid on time by way of a strike against the buyer which can limit future transactions! Gets your facts straight before you start to make a dill of yourself!

NO, a buyer cannot get negative feedback, if a seller tries to give a positive with negative comments the buyer can get it removed and the seller can be sanctioned for doing it.

An NPD is a different thing altogether  ................

Get YOUR facts straight because you are making yourself look like a dill.

Message 10 of 28
Latest reply