Worst buying experience with a seller

My do not recommend seller list/forum

*For a hassle free buying experience stay away from this seller.:

My negative feedback: "Dishonest Asian Seller who refused to give return postage label for lens hood that arrived damaged. He gave a China false? address for the item to be sent back then a NSW one. A case was opened & through eBay, I sent the item back using a return postage coupon provided by eBay to the seller's NSW registered addrs with ebay, & my money was refunded from eBay on delivery. Seller is devious giving a China address so BUYER BEWARE: don't deal with this unhelpful seller as he is only problematic!!"

To anyone out there, get back if you had similar experiences to share.
Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Padi a seller can give a buyer a negative strike if they do the wrong thing as already outlined to you.  I give any body a chance if they've got the item I am searching for.  I'm a collector and I have many fine purchases from eBay and if the wrong thing is done by me it takes a lot of time to get through the seller themselves and if that fails contacting eBay tthemselves to step in . So it  doesn't take just  a few seconds as you put it sandpebbles! You're simply a dill!

Message 11 of 28
Latest reply

Just once again - a seller cannot give a ' negative strike '.

Message 12 of 28
Latest reply

@canon_56 wrote:

Padi a seller can give a buyer a negative strike if they do the wrong thing as already outlined to you.

You really don't have a clue do you ?

Yes, a buyer can get a strike - not a "negative strike" - for non-payment and IF the seller has their blocks in place at the highest level of 2 or more strikes in 12 months, then that buyer will be unable to buy/bid on their items.

Also if any seller was to look at your feedback left for sellers, they are very likely to refuse to deal with you. And I imagine any seller reading this thread will have already put you on their BBL.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 28
Latest reply

LOL - Big Guns doing ' War & Peace '.

Message 14 of 28
Latest reply

Buyers can not be given negs

for any reason

No matter how many times you pretend otherwise 

Unless you are living in roughly 2008

Buyers can do ANYTHING and cannot be given a neg

Maybe stop posting false comments when you clearly have no idea of eBay basics and then attacking other members when they post facts

And if it takes you more than a few seconds, then I suggest pot calling kettle

You do not need to play games waiting for the seller to reply, or making excuses etc etc etc  

You do not need to contact eBay to step in

You open a dispute when you choose to

You follow through with it

Message 15 of 28
Latest reply

Dom, the OP has been given some pretty good advice here - but continues to show their ignorance of eBay's policies, despite being pointed in the right direction.

I'll be through that brick wall with my forehead shortly...........................😖

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 16 of 28
Latest reply

Domino, any strike against a buyer is automatically negative. There is no such thing as a positive strike got it?

Message 17 of 28
Latest reply

Would appear that the one calling others a dill does not understand the difference between negative feedback and a non payment strike 🤔

Or that even with a dozen non payment strikes the 'buyer' can still only ever have 100% feedback

Not as if it's hard

Message 18 of 28
Latest reply

Rethink ' negative ' - it's not.

It's simply a strike on their account.

Negative only applies to Feedback.

Get your terms straight.

Message 19 of 28
Latest reply

A strike is not feedback