Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AFTERPAY10

AFTERPAY10 voucher not working on item eBay item number:265031829868

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Repaying an overseas Seller

I received a refund after an item didn't turn up. Weeks later it did and it has always been my policy to repay sellers when that happens. I had to look up how to do it this time as it seems more complicated and the answer was to request a funds reque...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller blacklist facility

i have dealt with a seller i never want to use again. why wont ebay allow me to blacklist him (to me) if i ever accidently use him again. i can mark someone as a 'preffered' seller- but not an undesirable seller.

• 76 replies
  • 1 Helpful

NOT IMPRESSED

Re: High density memory foam doughnut shape tailbone seat cushion (order number 03-07477-49341)I ordered the above product through eBay on line on 16/08/21 for $36.92. I still have not received itI received an email on 27/8/21 asking me to rate the p...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bought item , late posted, got refund recieved then bank deposited seller now paypal want me to pay

This is an annoying issue. Basically could be halted in 2 seconds if you had the capacity to speak to someone at ebay or paypal. Bought an item a badge, immediate payment. The badge was not received, contact with seller stated he got caught up with c...

Shipping costs not refunded

What I bought was not sent to me, as the seller decided against shipping internationally. I requested a refund, and they granted it, but the shipping costs were not refunded. Nothing was ever shipped as they cancelled the order. How can I get my mone...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Forgot to apply voucher

The design of voucher is not user friendly. User has to manually apply for the voucher which should be applied automatically. I have forgot to apply the voucher for a few times and paid higher price. The more frustrating thing is there is no where I ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping & No Combined Postage

I know this has been covered before but hopefully will save some folks trawling through the discussion boards trying to find answers.When a seller in the US uses the Global Shipping program (or priority) thay CANNOT combine postage nor send you an in...

Sellers cancelling orders

I have placed two orders and have received neither, as both sellers cancelled the orders. First excuse was that my address was wrong (which isn't true) second one said I cancelled order (again untrue) OK so Paypal have been reimbursed, but that is no...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay sends out $100 voucher then withdraws it

Well wasnt i excited to recive a $100 voucher from ebay!!Only to have it withdrawn an hour and a half later due to an error by ebay (booo!!)Lucky i did not try to use it as i was planning on using it tomorrow.I wonder who else got a error voucher

• 32 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Suspicious private bidding

Hi folks Fairly new to ebay buying and have looked through a number of help and support pages and posts for advice on the following scenario but have found nothing concrete so far. My question is like this.... Over the past week or so I have been loo...

• 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful