Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need purchase history from 2016

HiWe are slowly removating our house. We bought a product in 2016 that we need to match/buy again but I can't see my purchase history from 2016 as we don't know who the company is. Can it be viewed? Thanks

Listed as free postage, add to cart freight charged

Had a to take screenshots a I couldnt believe it.. ebay has a freight listing that comes up as free but then charges the buyer when They update the cart, before you know it BAM, you've just paid for shipping cause I clicked too quick to the payment s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! my ebay home page

My ebay homepage in the summary has changed in the bidding,it used to say how long a listing I'm bidding on has to go in actual time eg 7hrs 15min, but now it just says Time Left and when it finishes.I don't like this format it's really annoying,anyo...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Free Postage that isn't really Free

Morning,I have purchased eBay item number:132883628236 which clearly states FREE Postage, but yesterday I received a card in my letterbox to collect an item BUT they are requesting I pay $7.80 when I collect it. Well tome then this is clearly NOT Fre...

Resolved! Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Two days to go. I hope you're looking forward to more $$$ to our Kakistocratic government. I believe Australian's love overregulation. Enjoy. x Thank these fellas.

papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u2.jpg 1479175824636.jpg
  • 92 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Item returned as instructed by ebay, no refund

I recently escalated an item not described case through ebay and was instructed by ebay to return the item to the seller for a refund. I included tracking as instructed by ebay and sent by the date they requested. It has since been delivered yesterda...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

misleading prices

I tried to report these items to ebay, but it had no category that suited. The seller has usb charging cables with the price $1 - but when you check through all the colour options the are ALL $4.49 - not a single one of them can be bought for a $1??

Resolved! I ordered an item. It has now been removed from Ebay. Seller says its still on its way.

Hi guys, please help !!! I ordered a product on the 19th of September; it noted that it would be delivered on the 24th of September. A few days before, eBay noted that the item had been removed. I opened a case and the seller reassured me that it was...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Returning item cost more than refund

Fortunately this has not happened more than once before to me in all the years I have used ebay:Recently purchased a 'Mini Flexible' computer keyboard. I've had one before - mini was about 25cm long. NO DIMENSIONS were given in description but the pr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Giftcards

Please be aware that if you use Ebay giftcards and the seller cancels the sale and does a refund, then Ebay will take 10 days to give you a replacement refund giftcard. Another thing wrong, since they already have the funds for the gift card, this is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful