Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Confusing order

I am interested in buying several certain types of plants, and have contacted two of the relevant sellers to clarify combined postage. Both sellers are quite happy to give a discounted combined postage. It so happens that both sellers use auctions ra...

order_edit.jpg

Question re Ebay Money Back Guarantee

I need some advice re a return. I received a robotic vacuum from a reputable seller on 4/10. I charged it correctly. It worked just fine. Left positive feedback for seller. Haven't had this model before so was unsure exactly how it is supposed to cha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice on purchasing from Alibaba to sell on eBay

Hi everyone My question is actually on buying from Alibaba, I am new to Alibaba and importing. I have found an item I would like to import into Australia to sell on eBayThe total order is around $4000, as a first timer I am understandably hesitant ab...

Can someone please help me?

I purchased my first iPhone from ebay back in June of this year from a reputable seller, when it arrived I noticed it had a seeming power problem. I had the problem diagnosed at two separate phone repair shops and both informed it was a motherboard p...

Unauthorized use of your account -- action required

Ebay changed my password because 'We have reason to believe that your eBay account has been used fraudulently without your permission' but nothing about my account is any different. No listings were put up, nothing was watched and nothing changed. Wh...

Endless Loop with paypal...

I am having trouble processing a payment with paypal. Basically it tells me to imput my credit card info again and once i finish and click add it loads for 5 seconds then says at the very top (Please add a debit or credit card to complete your purcha...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Report a scammer

Just wanting to let people know that is a scammer. Do not except bids or emails asking you to contact him to pay for items. Be warned!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

misleading

Why is an item located in Australia priced in dollars which are USD and become AUS dollars after a committment to purchase is made?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! why use click and collect if still have to pay postage

I thought click and collect was free from postage costs, that's why a seller would use it. I've just tried to buy an item using click and collect because I thought I would save on postage, but it has come up with the same price as the postage cost. W...

• 41 replies
  • 3 Helpful