Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Increase in items from China going missing?

Hi everyone, how are you today? I have bought items from China for many years and have rarely had a problem. I know what I'm paying for and that there's no tracking. However, they always turned up eventually within two months. But this year I've had ...

Fake free postage is NOT a problem

Let me be clear, it's not a problem for you. I bought a TDS meter a couple of weeks ago, $6.95 with free postage. I did see that feedback seemsed to indicate unhappy customers who paid excess postage. But that's not really a problem, it was sold with...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issue with refund of shipping via Global Shipping Program

I won a top from a UK seller and paid the total cost of 16.50 pounds for the top and 15.39 pounds for the shipping (via global shipping). As it turns out, the seller had linked her paypal to an old email address and did not receive my payment. Eventu...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Size filter removed?

Hi all, have had a bit of a google but not found an answer yet (could be a bad google though!). the size filter seems to be missing from searches now, has it been removed? All my saved searches were size specific and now that I run them, I get full r...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping scam - deliberate wrong postal address

Ok, so the sellers list price was pretty cheap, it was a superceeded model so i thought what the heck and purchased it.The seller marked the item as sent, with a tracking number of which i followed carefully. On the due delivery date, through Austral...

Seller put down the wrong address, can I get a refund?

I ordered for an item more than 2 weeks ago and the estimated delivery time was in 3-4 business days. I read that sometimes the estimation isn't accurate and the status was always "awaiting collection x post" so I didn't contact the seller straight a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need purchase history from 2016

HiWe are slowly removating our house. We bought a product in 2016 that we need to match/buy again but I can't see my purchase history from 2016 as we don't know who the company is. Can it be viewed? Thanks

Listed as free postage, add to cart freight charged

Had a to take screenshots a I couldnt believe it.. ebay has a freight listing that comes up as free but then charges the buyer when They update the cart, before you know it BAM, you've just paid for shipping cause I clicked too quick to the payment s...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! my ebay home page

My ebay homepage in the summary has changed in the bidding,it used to say how long a listing I'm bidding on has to go in actual time eg 7hrs 15min, but now it just says Time Left and when it finishes.I don't like this format it's really annoying,anyo...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Free Postage that isn't really Free

Morning,I have purchased eBay item number:132883628236 which clearly states FREE Postage, but yesterday I received a card in my letterbox to collect an item BUT they are requesting I pay $7.80 when I collect it. Well tome then this is clearly NOT Fre...

Resolved! Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Two days to go. I hope you're looking forward to more $$$ to our Kakistocratic government. I believe Australian's love overregulation. Enjoy. x Thank these fellas.

papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u2.jpg 1479175824636.jpg
  • 92 replies
  • 5 Helpful