Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers not combining items

Whats the deal latley with buyers (me) buying more than one identical item from the same sellerand the seller is sending items individually?What is so difficult about putting everything into one box so I receive all my items at the same time?**bleep*...

Resolved! Would I be Eligible for a refund?

I stupendiously asked a seller a question and now it has commited me to purchase the item.... The ad was for an Iphone Xs Max at a price far below market value and I wanted to ask the seller why they were selling it for so cheap, little did i realise...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! GSP UK - helping out a seller so I can (possibly) buy item

Here's where I am at so far. There are two identical items from two sellers on eBay UK. One is in slightly better condition than the other and is also at a price I think is reasonable. Both sellers use the GSP but the GSP costs are widely apart...wit...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal issue

Last night I made a purchase, but after going through checkout couldn't pay by Paypal but got the message: "We ran into a problem and PayPal isn't available right now". My seller said she had another buyer with the same issue. I must admit I was supr...

Confusing order

I am interested in buying several certain types of plants, and have contacted two of the relevant sellers to clarify combined postage. Both sellers are quite happy to give a discounted combined postage. It so happens that both sellers use auctions ra...

order_edit.jpg

Question re Ebay Money Back Guarantee

I need some advice re a return. I received a robotic vacuum from a reputable seller on 4/10. I charged it correctly. It worked just fine. Left positive feedback for seller. Haven't had this model before so was unsure exactly how it is supposed to cha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice on purchasing from Alibaba to sell on eBay

Hi everyone My question is actually on buying from Alibaba, I am new to Alibaba and importing. I have found an item I would like to import into Australia to sell on eBayThe total order is around $4000, as a first timer I am understandably hesitant ab...

Can someone please help me?

I purchased my first iPhone from ebay back in June of this year from a reputable seller, when it arrived I noticed it had a seeming power problem. I had the problem diagnosed at two separate phone repair shops and both informed it was a motherboard p...

Unauthorized use of your account -- action required

Ebay changed my password because 'We have reason to believe that your eBay account has been used fraudulently without your permission' but nothing about my account is any different. No listings were put up, nothing was watched and nothing changed. Wh...