Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FILLUP not working?

I regularly use ebay coupons so know how they work. I've tried to use the FILLUP one today and I'm getting the 'looks like that's the wrong code'. My purchase is above the $50, I haven't used either of the 2 coupons, I'm within the offer period. Help...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why is it that something that cost me $9.00 and is NO where close to one kilo cost me $43.00 dollars

i want to know why if i purchase a $9.00 item on e-bay from the U.S.A will cost me between $35.00 to $47.00 postage to Australia and its only a small hotwheels car ? but if i send it to the u.s it would only be around $8.00 postage to the U.S ???? wh...

Should I be worried? Asked to reply via email

Hi. I was intending to buy something on ebay through local pickup. However the seller had asked to reply to him via email and gave me his address broken up.Throughout the period of a couple of days, we talked and I attempted to organise a time to com...

Global Shipping Never ever again, under any circumstances.

Well what a pearler. I will never ever use it again. Over rated, over priced and incredibly slow. I am a keen modeller and on one occasion I was after some model decals from the US. The seller advised (admittedly he was not en experienced seller) tha...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Looks like some mutants have been let loose on eBay again.

I've never dished out so many negatives as I have lately and nearly all over the same thing, sellers not accepting paypal. I normally let the stupid comments slide eg: I accept paypal if you pay the fees, depending on how bad I want the item, and how...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! discount removed 5% pinch5

Anyone else notice or have same thing happen ??the 5% discount removed code = pinch5 this has been on the bottom of my My eBay link for ages . i have used once or twice ( good for 3 transactions ), as soon as i clicked buy it now and i went to check ...

Resolved! items listed as free postage but seller asked me to pay postage after I paid?

Hi, I bought 2 items listed as free postage that includes tracking in the description, and I paid immediately but a few days later the seller messaged me asking if I still wanted them and if I did can I send them another $7.00 for postage! Is this al...

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU

DISGUSTING SERVICE UN RELIABLE DISHONEST LYING PHILIPPINES CUSTOMER SERVICE 4 WEEKS PAST DELIVERY TIME STILL NO REFUND

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REMOVED Stole One Thousand Dollars from me

I purchased item number REMOVED from REMOVED, the description in the listing has the paypal logo and says they accept paypal, however when i agreed to purchase it and i reached the payment page the ebay webpage tells me to transfer the money to REMOV...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful