Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No response from seller fake tracking number

seller had a three month delivery date so that i couldn't start any action until after the time had expired so i couldn't even leave feedback. I had no way of contacting ebay until after the date had expired. The tracking number that they gave me was...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Anybody else still receiving ebay generated watched item reminders for outdated deleted items?

For the last few months I've had the little bell icon top right of My eBay page showing messages which seem to be from eBay saying watched item ends soon.These are items I watched then discarded from watch list weeks and months ago. I've reported it ...

Seller not responding to track an item not received

seller has not or will not repsond to resquest for tracking number at all, sent messages etc, item never recieved at all and lo ng over dueso how does one go about things got onto e bay gave me a dispute number etc what ami supposed to do

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with ebay checkout & Paypal

Is anyone else having a problem paying for items with Paypal via the ebay checkout? I bought and paid for an item on the 21st of November and had no issues at all. I bought an item on the 28th of November and when I went though the ebay checkout and ...

Please be careful of this seller

I bought 3 packets of green tea from this seller. Due to the Christmas holidays he said that the package might take longer to arrive, which I believed him. The package never arrived after 40 days. He said he would resend another time and hope that I ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return to sender

So I bought an item on ebay, it is second hand/used the seller stated that it was in very good condition for its age, but when I got it, it was damaged and had been repaired, this was not stated in the description, so I messaged the seller attain the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No logic to postage prices? Vast disparity.

How is it that 2 similar sized items that would cost the same to post to Australia from the USA can have massive price differences for postage using the GSP?One example is 2 items, both GSP postage, both same size and weight and approximate value and...

Buying Patterns - Market Research

Hi everyone, As the total number in my subcategory on eBay has reached the 50,000 listings range, and visibility is vital, I'm doing some research on buying patterns, and would love some help from the eBay Buying Community.SCENARIO – You’re wanting t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item and postage

I bid and won a painting in an auction last night that had on the listing Free Local Pick up but in the description it clearly said it was possible to post this with Australia Post, upon winning (and I was the only bidder) I immediately contacted the...

refund

I recemtly purchased a dress that in the listing had a stock photo as image,it was described as only worn once.When I received it its obvious it has been washed (dry clean only) the colors are faded and the pleated overskirt has dropped in places.I m...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful