Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discount code

Does anyone know when the 10% discount code CSHOPAUSSIE finish please?

Declined offers

A question about declined offers. When they are automatically declined does the seller know & the value of the offer ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping

Hi,Has anyone bought an item from overseas, the seller uses Global Shipping to send it, you track the item and then it is marked as delivered.I have been home all day today and no one has come to deliver the package but in ebay it says it has been de...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does it work?

I saw that ebay is offering $20 off on anything over $50 for using the app. Does it work? Can I buy anything from any country as long as it's over $50 TIA.

How do I email eday, with an purchase some time back

I attemted to send you detailed report on the contemtuous manner which I have been treated by but as you restrict, this mail to only 20000 characters, it is imposible for me to outlay my complaint and as my previuos mail has been discegarded, regard...

how to sort watch list....price+postage, lowest first

Hi All, So when I search for an item, I have the ability to sort from price+postage: lowest first. This option does not appear on my watch list, only able to sort by price itself without taking postage into consideration. How do I change this to show...

More than six business days Return

Hi, I have return the purchased post digger more than 6 buisiness day and have not received the refund yet. I would appreciate if you would look into this matter. Mehdi

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stuck at Guangzhou Airport

Has anyone else had an item stuck in a loop at Guangzhou Airport in China? It goes out of the airport to the next one, then back to Guangzhou, then out again!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping over charged?

BUYERS' BEWARE! DID NOT GET SEEDS ORDERED. CHARGED $265 SHIPPING. RIP OFF! Flower Bee Orchid Flower Seed 50 pc Price for the seeds: US $1.80 Hopefully they got their money back,(one of the scam seed sellers that has no listings now)

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful