how to sort watch list....price+postage, lowest first

Hi All,

So when I search for an item, I have the ability to sort from price+postage: lowest first.  This option does not appear on my watch list, only able to sort by price itself without taking postage into consideration.  How do I change this to show in my watch list itself and not only in search results?

It used to be there and now I can't find it.  I am using newest version of Seamonkey, however have tried Internet Explorer and Firefox and I still can't get this item to show in the drop down menu for my own watch list, but it shows fine for search results.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Don't think you can.

If you're searching for the same item, then you can tick them and then

click on 'compare' - that lines them up side by side for you

That will give you the lowest postage comparison at a glance

Hope that helps

Message 2 of 34
Latest reply

Thanks 🙂

No, they're all different items on my list and it's a pain wanting to purchase the literal cheapest on my list including postage because it's never ever the "lowest" on my list after taking postage into consideration.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this option DID used to be available, or am I just losing the plot haha?

Message 3 of 34
Latest reply

You are not losing the plot....the search parameters are all over the place.

I can not sort my Watch List but I can sort my individual lists.  I can sort my main search lists....but only in some categories.

If the sort function is available it will show in the top right corner of the page where it has always been.

Message 4 of 34
Latest reply

Thanks guys - might have to put everything into lists to sort the way I need.  🙂

Message 5 of 34
Latest reply

@floorjansen wrote:

Thanks guys - might have to put everything into lists to sort the way I need.  🙂

But then you might have to join Stawka on a trip to the USA to find your individual lists.Smiley LOL

Have a look at the thread she started last night.

Message 6 of 34
Latest reply

Lyndal, I actually saw that while on a search for the answer to my question lol...poor girl.  I went to check my watch list and the option briefly appered!!! I think it's stirring me up now!!

I refreshed page and it's gone again 😞  Check out the pic in the attachment.  Grabbed a screenie before it dissappeared which I knew it would lol.

Message 7 of 34
Latest reply

They're still there, in good old USA   

Message 8 of 34
Latest reply

not when I sign in to USA lol - or Canada, or UK lol  I really was sure it was my browser 😞 I was wrong haha.

Message 9 of 34
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

They're still there, in good old USA   

Ner, ner....mine have been available in Australia for 10 days now, except for a brief absence on Wednesday night.Smiley LOL

Now I have probably jinxed them and they will go AWOL just to spite me.

Message 10 of 34
Latest reply