Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is wrong with some sellers???

Over the past fortnight I have sent five courteous emais to different sellersl with a question, via their selling site.Asking things like measurements which are not included on their listing.Not one has responded. And, incidentally, none of the items...

sharp cash register from tradeworkz

HiI purchased a Sharp cash register from Tradeworkz in August 2015 and machine - keys have stopped working.I have contacted tradeworkz and received a reply on 5th may 2016. I have changed the batteries and it made not difference.I have not had a repl...

Resolved! Unresponsive sellers

Have emailed a couple of sellers of late just to enquire about shipping costs and dont receive a reply.Then have to resend the message and hopefully get a response 2nd time round.

Weber BBQ scam ?

I recently purchased a Weber BBQ from a user named . I bought it hastely and i now suspect a scam, the item was under half price with shipping free. im usually pretty good at picking up scams but for some reason i must have fallen into the trap. does...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Changing feedback after sale cancellation

I think I put this in the wrong section (sellers) to get a reply, so will try here .... I gave negative feedback to a seller who supposedly sent an item twice and I received nothing both times.The sale has now been cancelled and I have been refunded....

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AP has totally lost it

A 9$ pick up fee mooted to collect missed items! http://m.theage.com.au/queensland/john-birmingham-australia-posts-9-pickup-service-enough-to-make-me-go-postal-20160502-gokhgy.html AP delivery staff, P.O. staff...usually, they are great. The guys at ...

returning faulty items

I posted here previously to get some advice about returning some brand new ugg boots that I wore once and the zip broke.I tried to return through ebay and they found in the seller favour, so I tried to return them through paypal.I have just checked t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping Program

Hi all, Got a shipment coming from the states worth about $1300 USD - Apart from paying over $200USD on import duties and another $40USD on what I thought was 'International Priority shipping' to Australia, looks like it's Fedex Economy and will take...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item arrived broken(glass lamp, flue broken)Seller partially refunded but it was matching top & base

Item arrived broken. Glass oil lamp with matching base & flue/chimney but the flue arrived broken. I contacted the seller who offered a replacement clear flue but it wouldn't match so they partially refunded $25. I am happy to return the entire parce...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund

when the seller said he would give me a refund and he does not dont buy from china pay pal will not do nothing

Ebay's global shipping program

Hi I brought an item from the US and it is being delivered via the global shipping program. Is it normal for an item to sit at the global shipping centre in the US for 10 days? (Cause that's what ebay's tracking tells me)

Is this genuine?

here:http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WINDOWS-10-PRO-OPERATING-SYSTEM-FULL-/252373248652?hash=item3ac29e2a8c:g:vMkAAOSwFEFXJKLy Copy of windows 10, i want to buy, but the price seems TGTBT and also the fact i will receive a CDkey by Email... sems sus. Is t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wondering if Paypal code is still around?

I had a Paypal code pop up a little while ago (I think it was the one off 10% off one?) and had I known our 2 yr old would throw my ipad while the case wasn't on it then I most definitely would have used it then! But obviously didn't actually use the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful