Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Left my first neg. Quick question.

Hi all,I left my first neg (I think), shock, horror I know. Story - Won an ipod and after 4 weeks nothing.Sent seller a message and they said courier tried to deliver and are redelivering today. (Somewhat of a coincidence??????)Of course nothing and ...

GSP refund - what a joke

We all know what a disaster the GSP - (Global Shipping Program) but unfortunately there are many items we wish to purchase that are only accesible using this affiliated service with Ebay. The issue is if you have a problem with item you receive and y...

global shipping big$$ slow as

I've noticed that if I buy from USA and its handled by the global shipping it takes a month at least to get to Australia.. there prices are all over the place for the same item.. EG; astatic D104 cb mike is as low as $28 and as high as $78 this shows...

tracking number help

i have a tracking number but still i can't track my order please help 

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal payment

I purchased an item fro ebay using paypal as payment. I recieved the item and later I found that I had paid for this item by the seller and I also noticed I had paid for the same item plus two other items from someone else I had never heard of. The i...

dangerous item

This item is extremely dangerous, it will kill you if you touch the probes..... but ebay does NOT give a **bleep** about it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

tracking numbers that seem to not work

i just checked several tracking numbers from chinese sellers which i cant get any results from. ebay ought to have some kind of device for buyers to enter numbers supplied by sellers to test for authenticity. my items will no doubt show up as ive onl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I logged onto my account and it is showing Australian prices and not U.S. How can I change it back

I logged onto my account and all the items I am watching and those that I have been out-bidded on is listed in Australian prices. I don't know how this happened. What do I need to click on to get back to the listings from the U.S. I thank all in adva...

How can I deal with <Removed> for not supplying but keep sending messages 8 times that they will fix

promises to send the powerbank I bought. Sofar I have been sent 8 messages every one telling me they are fixing it “look in your paypal account “ and we are sending the item .Now I realize that they are stalling for Ebay changing there reporting sys...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller raises case after return to avoid paying return postage

Ok, I bought some globes from a seller and they sent the wrong wattage - 15W advertised, 12W sent. Raised a return request, and they asked me to send them back and offered extra items to compensate me for the return postage. This is clearly against e...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone charger power bank

For all the people out there that want to know, ther is no such thing as any portable phone charger that is anywhere near 10000mAh or larger that fits in your handbag. eBay in fact let anybody sell anything here under any conditions. As example one p...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal Security Key not working when paying for ebay items

Hi, Has anyone else had an issues with their Paypal Security Key while logging in when paying for ebay items. For me from time-to-time when paying for eBay items; after I enter my Paypal log in details, Paypal says "logging in" but then just sit ther...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller modified listing after payment!

I have finally received the printer, I just checked the toner level, it has about 25% toner level. When I bought the printer, the listing says that all printers for sale have 80% or more toner, the seller has a multiple item listing style, which mean...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful