Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help!! What can i do about abusive & thretening seller?

My mum bought a necklace, that arrived in 4 pieces and couldn't be fixed up. Contacted seller, and is now being barraged by abusive, profanity filled emails. HOW can she stop their contact?You go to the Ebay Help page - Reporting a member who is hara...

Resolved! Beware

I am posting on this forum to let people know how I feel about this private purchase of a sideboard that was advertised on eBay.The sideboard was advertised on eBay as being approx 2.5 meters and because the description of the size was what I wanted,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! When does Ebay shut down a SHAM STORE. has in last month 128 neg = no items recieved

Hi all, When does Ebay step up and shut down STORES that do not sent products. If you read the last months 128 negative feedbacks you will see..... no items recieved, no correspondence. Nothing from them? When is enough enough ??? I have purchased an...

Resolved! Got scammed. Please help.

I bought a Samsung s6 and a Samsung s6 edge from a seller, at a very reasonable price. I paid via bank transfer outside eBay, because it was posted as Local Pick up only, and I asked the seller to post. In the list it was mentioned that the price is ...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Shipping

I am getting slightly peeved as to when I make a purchase and then wait in limbo (twiddling thumbs) while the seller gets round to shipping the item, and me having to message them and say to them oh hopefully you will be shipping item soon etc! seem ...

GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM & EBAY / PAYPAL plus mates PITNEY BOWES DANDER DANGER AVOID AT ALL COSTS

MY OPTION IS AVOID OR DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SELLERS USING GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM 3rd party PITNEY BOWES FIRST OF ALL EXPENSIVE u can do you own math ,is more efficant and economical to send by traditinal usps mayjority of international buyers do not...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller ripping buyers off

a seller on ebay is ripping buyers off stating items are antique out of his grandmothers antique shop he remembers looking at as a boy ..but most are repo atm he has a new epergne as antique but its a horncastleglasstudio new epergne ..i have collect...

Paypal Cash Grab

Hi all, just like to share this Paypal experience. Purchased an item with cleared funds in my Paypal account, no problems. Then came the problem, Paypay then dipped into my debit card bank account and took the funds again. I have the debit card linke...

Stuck in transit

Im from perth and bought a item in usaIts stuck in menphis.And i can't seem to get any responses at all.Tried to contact ebay ...number disconnectedTried to open a case form ..couldn't get past tracking package.FrustratedThere is a time limit as well

Why is it not compulsory to leave feedback?

I find it frustrating when I go to the bother to leave feedback which is always positive or at worst neutral (on 2 occasions, with slow postage) for the seller and yet I have had a few sellers not leave feedback. I have sent an email via eBay and no ...

fb on refunded item

I would like to leave some feedback on an item not received that was refunded but it is not listed anywhere that I can find in my stuff. Is it not possible to leave feedback on a refunded item? Thanks.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful