Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shill bidders

If I come across these people as I believe I have recently, How can I best prove it and then stick it to them.Strange that in all the years I've been bidding it was'nt until I started buying photographic gear that I think I have seen it.

Resolved! Redirected to the US Ebay site (I wonder why?).

I went to make a query about an item I purchased from a seller and was told that the item was bought on the US site and I would have to go to the US site. Does anyone know what is going on here! Very odd indeed. Note: Item still undelivered so possib...

Listing/policy violation?

Seller of car states; "Car to be sold outside of EBay, or buyer to pay the fees". To my knowledge this is against EBay policy. Am I wrong? Listing was reported a couple of days ago but it remains active.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item received by..........

I bought a couple of items the week before last (with my buying ID) , both were posted promptly but when I went to give feedback I was asked if they had been received by a certain date, neither of them was but I said they were. My question is why sho...

Problem with searches in 'all categories' giving results in only one category or even sub-category

Hi,I've recently noticed that when I do a search for something (e.g. a brand name) in 'all categories', ebay will often only give me results in one category or even a sub-category (or sub-sub-category!). I'm not sure exactly how long this has been ha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Etiquette of Best Offer

Is there any etiquette when making or responding to a Best Offer. I have only recently tried Best offer & have had automatic declines which is fine. However one that has previously declined quickly on a previous offer looks like they will let it go t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Club History

Hi There what is the history of the club please. Is it an unwanted gift or what is reason for sale.Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping

I've been using ebay for a while, and only recently come across Global Shipping Is the seller making extra profit or is a seperate company over charging for our parcels to arrive in Oz, A 50 gram ball of knitting wool does not usually cost eight engl...

Resolved! Am I able to get a refund? ? ?

As I had a redirection of my mail and some Ebay parcels were included in the redirection. I am still waiting for delivery of an item and have not received it and am extremely suspicious of its whereabouts as I have bought a lot from this seller and d...

Resolved! In 2013 December 25 I bought a boxed set of DVDs for a gift. 3 of the six DVD containers were empty

As this was agift and unopened until recently the problem has just been foundI contated the seller twice but no responseIs there anything I can do after such a lapse in timeThe product was Kennedy Miller Presents Great Australian Stories I think I wo...