Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller cancels listing after I won

I always thought a seller could not cancel a listing ( certainly not after completion of the auction ) unless the buyer agreed to it.This is obviously not the case anymore. I recently put bid on something and won it ( only bid ) , then the seller mes...

USPD & Import taxes

Hi, excuse my ignorance (which is why I'm here). I've read all the posts I can about GSP & tax thresholds etc. The gist I get is that the "value" of the item is cost of item+cost of post/ transportation if it is couriered (eg GSP & Fed ex) BUT it is ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller re-listed same item DIFFERENT account

Hey guys, I recently won an item not long ago and the seller messaged me saying he cannot recieve $ on his paypal or ebay account. I offered to to a cash on pick up or pay a differnt paypal account - no response after 3 attempts. The week later i fou...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tiimor Leste not included in Ebay List

Dear Sir/Madam, Can anyone tell me why Timor Leste does not inluded in the Ebay listing particularly in the Country/Region List?...I am actually Timores based in Dili who intends to bids some items posted at Ebay but i could not. Many thanks in advan...

WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING WITH PITNEY BOWERS UK? 2 RETURNED PARCELS DUE TO INSUFFICIENT POSTAGE?

I HAVE JUST HAD ADVICE VIA A TRACKING NUMBER THAT MY 2ND UK SOURCED ITEM HAS JUST BEEN RETURNED TO THE VENDOR DUE TO INSUFFICINT POSTAGE BEING APPLIED THEIR END BY PITNEY BOWERS TO THE PURCHASED ITEM! WHY? I HAVE PAID THE NORMAL COST OF FREIGHT IN BO...

How to respond to seller's feedback

I gave a seller a neutral because of a SNAD case, which ebay found in my favour. The seller made a feedback response, which I want to respond to but don't how to do it?Any help please? (It was a boxed set of DVDs which when opened only contained 4 di...

Used Macbook Issue.

Hi all, purchased a used Apple Macbook Laptop from a seller who described it as being refurbished by them and being in good working order and overall condition. It was purchased to give as a present for someone, which makes the problem even worse.Aft...

Hi I bought a product in December 2014 and it is faulty. I have contacted the seller on the same ema

Hi I bought a product in December 2014 and it is faulty. I have contacted the seller on the same email address. The gentleman responded telling me a story that the original seller is no longer the owner but he gave me a mobile to contact. THis number...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tablet stolen by seller - Ebay refuses to intervene!

Sorry if this is a bit lengthy but it's a big drama. Last year I bought a tablet from an Ebay seller in Hong Kong. It was advertised as having an Australian warranty and it was advertised as being New. When I got the tablet after some weeks I discove...

Resolved! My eBay Lists

Soooo, I had too many things in my watch list. Decided to make a new 'your lists' category. Did a test run, so I could see it was simple, yeah? Then laboriously spent 2 hours or so scouring and putting itemsin my newly made list. Not once did I think...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 72 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Discount Voucher and Multiple Item in Cart Issues

Most of the eBay vouchers you occasionally get, you can use it for 1 transaction, but this 1 transaction can contain as many as 10 items. So if you add ITEM A from SELLER A, ITEM B and C from SELLER B, and ITEM D from SELLER C into your cart, then yo...