Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! e-bays new global parcel plan postage has caused postage costs to treble or more.

I have been buying on e-bay for a long time now. Items in the US have always been prohibitively expensive because of the postage cost. I have now noticed that items in the UK have exorbitant postage costs and when I have queried this the sellers tell...

Return Request, Ebay says Still Reviewing (wait 2 days) Its been 10.

Hi, I purchased an item (membership level acces) and have since requested a Return. I requested a Return Item prior to the seller confirming the upgrade. The seller has responded, and Ebay are saying it is being Reviewed, wait 2 days, however it has ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay 'Returns' is a joke!

Where do I start?Bought a dress from a Melbourne seller and it arrived quickly - perfect. But when I held it up, I realised (without even having to try it on) that it was too small. I sent a message to the seller advising as such, saying that I woul...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bought an item through ebay, only local pickup.

Hi guysI've bought a macpro through eBay and the buyer on,y offers local pickup, this is cool but what should I do if I get there and the item doesn't work or is not as described? If I walk away , do I then request a refund...what should I make sure ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Patience - from the USA

Not sure how this affects eBay buyers, but we have just been advised that more than one of our LCL's (pallet FOB on container) that have been booked for Australia from USA have been delayed by more than 21 days due to strikes in the USA. As I said, m...

Resolved! pick up only

Ive bid on a listing after emailing the seller and asking if he would be prepared to post, I got a reply saying he would post for free. The item was listed free post in the description, Ive paid via paypal however now I notice the item is listed as p...

Is this allowed?

This seller is listing things like 'Hollister Womens Shirts,T-Shirts and Tops' in the Women's Clothing category for $1 and then inside the listing it's just some silly shipping code. It's very misleading and they have tons of similar listings.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful