Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Patience - from the USA

Not sure how this affects eBay buyers, but we have just been advised that more than one of our LCL's (pallet FOB on container) that have been booked for Australia from USA have been delayed by more than 21 days due to strikes in the USA. As I said, m...

Resolved! pick up only

Ive bid on a listing after emailing the seller and asking if he would be prepared to post, I got a reply saying he would post for free. The item was listed free post in the description, Ive paid via paypal however now I notice the item is listed as p...

Is this allowed?

This seller is listing things like 'Hollister Womens Shirts,T-Shirts and Tops' in the Women's Clothing category for $1 and then inside the listing it's just some silly shipping code. It's very misleading and they have tons of similar listings.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I report a seller for non-performance?

Ordered and paid for item three weeks ago. Earliest estimated arrival date: Feb 6. Seller has now cancelled item without consent. No, I never received a request to cancel, which I would have declined. Attempted to open Item Not Received dispute, but ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do seller OFFER listings allow them to change for example "free postage" to no longer included?

I have made an offer for this luminance meter only to find out after the fact that postage and handling no longer is included in the deal. I have encountered this type of change of contract sale on other ebay sellers web pages and have had to cancel ...

Yesterday i payd 8 ebay sellers in one transaction with paypal and all of them diden't get any ofmyr

Yesterday i payd 8 ebay sellers in one transaction with paypal and all of them diden't get any of my orders. On My palpal account i can see that all of the transactions are okay og paypal says so too. My question is how do I keep track of Who sent an...

Resolved! purchased item did not show up in sellers sale list

whos at fault before i leave feedback.i purchased an item from my mobile phone at work from a seller i have purchased from before in australia.i only use direct deposit which is excepted by the seller but ebay mobile does not have option to tick item...