Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller cancelled then resold

My daughter `bought` a bookcase but did not pay straight away as she was picking up and the seller asked for cash on pick up.Over Christmas my daugher messaged 4 or 5 times asking if she could pick up, but each time was put off, various different rea...

Is there any possibility of finding a transaction from two and a half years ago to find out the sell

I bought a washing machine two and a half years ago on ebay. Now I need a service and don't have a receipt and don't know who I bought it from. I've found my bank transaction from 26 June 2012 but can't find out who the seller is. Would ebay, somewhe...

Resolved! Will I Get One or Two?

151567870523 Waiting, waiting, waiting for an answer from seller. So someone please tell me. Will I get one or two? Picture has two. Price is about right for two. It's not new. But wait, down in the listing it says - Gorgeous pave Pandora charm (2 av...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BAD SELLER

BAD SELLER I realize it to late to do abut this seller needs a wake up call. I gave him 3 times to resend item I gave them 3 opportunities since October to resend item the fact that none have arrived means they never sent any Item Id:

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Searching for description (name) of item!

Does anyone know what those old fashioned suntan face shield reflectors are called.They are for tanning your face.I have been looking on ebay but I dont think I have put correct description in, thats even if someone sells them. Can anyone assist. Tha...

Resolved! Is This Allowed Like This ?

Hi $15 shipping cost + 10% fee on top of amount if you pay by PayPal No extra fees on Direct bank deposit payment #151570250675 Have always liked the Nokia 6288 Slide Mobile Phone, have had 4 in past years, saw this one listed the other day. As per s...

Resolved! Customs delay again!!!

I had some pet treats from the UK from a seller I buy a lot off. Its was sent via the Toll couriers in Australia so it was rather quick. It had a tracking number and I checked on Friday and it says in Melbourne 6.02am then at 6.28 transferred for qua...

Message to potential buyers

Buyers, do you read the description that sellers put in their listings? I know some of them can be a bit long, or short, take your pick - an example - a buyer ordered an item from me this morning that I cannot & won't send to WA - now it states quite...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can ebay consider listing item number with each buyer feedback listed?

Can ebay consider listing item number with each buyer feedback listed?When a seller is selling many different TYPES of items, a good or bad feedback comment without knowing what type of item can be meaningless to other buyers. EG maybe the seller is ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

*removed*

have had the worst ebay experience ever with this seller sold me a faulty brand new camera in november still waiting for a refund or a working camera back up to this date do not deal with this seller .anybody else had bad deal with this seller.