Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

$ 200 UA in postage costs and items are damaged

The Ebay shop in texas i purchased alloy racing wheels 25kg each x4 he sent them in factory wheel boxers and sofar i have received 2 wheels one on tuesday another today , both wheels chipped and damaged , , this is madness why would he not box them u...

How to report sellers for persistently misleading titles

I am a big fan of mohair jumpers / sweaters and search for these specifically on ebay. Time after time I come across sellers from China who describe their sweaters as mohair in the title, then if you read the actual item description you find that the...

how do I contact 'Customer Support"

I've tried to purchase some goods and I have paid for them. The seller claims I haven't paid for them, has lodged a complaint and now I'm blacklisted. Ebay has suggests that I contact 'Customer Support' but I can't find a link to Customer Support any...

Why dosnt Ebay make sellers show there suburb?

It really bothers me that Ebay do not make sellers advertise the suburb they are from, it make sit so much easier to pick items when you know where they are, the closest major city does not cut it anymore. Also, when i search for a product, say Telev...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unusual Message From Seller in China

Last night I received an unusual message from a seller in China. I am waiting for an item that according to the order details was due to arrive by yesterday and I was going to wait until mid next week to contact the seller - for the first time since ...

Dodgey item, lied about items condition.

Purchased a compressor and asked all the right questions before pickup, Seller said that it works and holds air and charges up fine. But when i fired it up, the compressor is blown, turns on, but does not hold air and charge up, and sounds like **ble...

dishonest seller

I won an auction with ourfashioncentre some time ago. Never received the item. Contacted the seller and they said they had resent it on November 7. Still have not received the item. Contacted them again and they said they would refund the money. This...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! be ware of using ebay money back guarantee and not paypal

am having very negative experience with ebay money back guarentee which is anything but...initially didnt receive the article so opened a did not receive dispute with ebay. when the article then arrived it was not as described- decribed as worn once-...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud and scams

Too meny times I see fraudulant sellers on eBay and I can't see why eBay doeasn't spot them before they start selling. Does eBay have back ground investigation? Buyer protection is not working for me, "buyer protection", sound good but does not work....

WHAT THE - eBay More Confused Than Usual.

Common knowledge - an ID for Selling & an ID for Buying. Purchased an item yesterday on my buying ID. Paid through PP. Showing in my Selling ID in purchased items is the very same item - same item number - with - ?????? PAY NOW. eBay - you are the mo...