Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delay in posting Item.

Hi all. Long time since I posted here.I have a question regarding delay in posting. Would you mark down stars for this?Purchased an item from an Australian seller with item location listed as NSW. I don't really like the phone case that much but I bo...

Is 4 weeks postage time too long?

My item from Hong Kong still hasn't arrived after nearly 4 weeks. I've bought from Hong Kong and China before and always got theitems within about 2 weeks. This guy keeps saying to wait and I'm waiting and waiting. Should I wait longer or put it to d...

Ebay listings i was bidding on wont open

Was bidding on stuff yesterday but the listings are not opening this morning.When i click them they do nothing.My internet is working fast and perfectly as i dont have any probs there. Seems just ebay listings.Seller will get less $ cause of this as ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

overseas shipping

What are ebay's policies where the postage to an overseas location is clearly stated in the listing however upon purchasing the item the buyer sees that postage is not specified - please contact the seller? What happens it the seller comes back with ...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

cpu water cooling pump and reservoir

I bought this and they claim it can do 500LPH max flow, after waiting forever like you do from china it does 3 to 3.7 lpm haha i emalied them and they said they will refund half of my money then the other half when it gets there safely, and im not su...

• 62 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay Pal Question

Hi,When I purchase items on ebay, I always pay with pay pal, and it always takes it off my credit card. I just went in to view my credit card statement and there was no payment taken out, but when I went to my savings account, paypal had direct debit...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This seems odd to me

I recently had to reclaim a payment for non-receipt of an item from a now deregistered seller. I ordered the same item from a different seller and paid via Paypal on 21/10. The expected dates of arrival were given as 03/11 to 17/11. Now the dates hav...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Nibble bidding

A silly little question which has been asked before - I might've even known the answer once, but I don't now and can't find a thread with the answer - and it's going to be stuck in my head until I can get some sort of plausible explanation for it. Us...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal Disputes and Negative Feedback

Hi All, BACKGROUND I purchased a brand new phone on ebay recently (old model - galaxy s2 - but advertised as brand new) It had a number of issues including- battery died completely after single full charge and discharge (confirmed by Samsung store an...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful