Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

mobile phones

I am new to ebayI recently purchased a phone, paid with paypal and received the following message: We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should proces...

so many phones listed that are by sellers with 0 feedback

one is particulary interesting, has two listing with same pictures and all. is there a way to report items that I think are probably not even real and are in fact a scam? there is no reporting function for items that we think are not real, I have now...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can't get to any of my pages

Hi, I cant get to any of my pages,Summoey,watch list etc,I did manage to get to my watch list for a little while but everything was in US$.anyone else in this boat,a few auctions are going to finish soon and i cant get in to up my bid if nessasary .*...

Firefox ~ won't log in to Paypal

G'day all, Anyone else having this problem?Since last Friday I cannot log in to Paypal using Firefox v30.0.I can with Internet Explorer ( which is a real about face!) All I get is the spinning circle with the word "loading", which stays that way for ...

• 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller has item, and money. Will not give refund, and is ignoring all my messages. What do I do?

This is obviously the same seller that I have been talking about before. The story goes like this: I bought a not as described laptop off him, and he told me to send it back (I have tracking number proof that he received it). So I sent it back to him...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unable to get money from seller

I am new to Community experience. I am unable to find out how to claim loss of purchase price from seller. Can anyone help?

Why is the deadline 45 days to open a case when sellers tell you it can take up to 29 days to arrive

Why is the deadline for opening a case against a Seller 45 days when most overseas sellers advise that it will take the item 16 to 29 days for the item to arrive. I waited this long, allowed another few days for my item to arrive then started contact...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How can eBay be a responsible party if buyer's are not protected for whatever payment they choose?

I made a purchase not too long ago for an item that I thought was as described but it wasn't. The item had free postage and no indication on the page that if a return was required that the buyer would have to pay the ORIGINAL postage fee, plus the th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to change feedback to negative

A couple of months ago I bought a "64GB" micro SD Card on eBay. I've just discovered that it's a fake and is in fact only 8GB. I want to change my feedback to the seller to reflect this. I've tried to contact him to request a full refund, but as yet ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful