Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why cant i get any help from ebay or paypal..

Just been ripped off by a seller, he has already re listed the item. Apparantly dodgy paypal sent me reminders about my dispute to my spam which i didnt realise and open now ive lost my money.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have not received my item. It never arrived. I paid insurance.

The seller, after demanding I leave excellent feedback would not refund my money. I left no feedback. They demanded I state that I would not leave feedback after receiving my refund in full. I did this. Feedback time has now expired. They are offerin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage rises once purchase made

Hi all, after comitting to purchase, postage jumped from the quoted $69 to $85. At the bottom of the listing, there are exceptionswhich apply to other states but NSW is not mentioned as a more expensive delivery charge, so one would assume it is unde...

NEW "submit offer button" in private msg section.

Last night i was sending a msg to a buyer when i saw a new button "called" "submit an offer".Now on the listing it did not have anything about an offer(as is usally done) If ebay is going to add this function,what is the point of an auction?Basically...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding a note to saved sellers.

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows a way to add a note to myself when adding a saved seller now that the format has changed?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

False Bidders or NON- Follow through buyers.

It is becoming commonplace for bidders to purchase items with winning bids, then fail to follow through with the purchase. Usually this relates to the 0 bidders or even at times the lower level of purchasers that often do this out of malice or "FUN" ...

Item Location AND Delivery Location when Searching

Hi, when I want to buy something like jewellry when I type in "jewellry" almost 100% of the results for the first few pages are from Asia, which from experience is usually cheap and bad quality. I would like jewellry from specifically America. When I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

compromised buy

purchased an item yesterday and today received msg. from ebay saying the sellers account may have been compromised how do i find out if the purchased was fraudulent and paid through paypal so my next step do i contact them for a refund.