Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Exemption from seller re shipping

I wanted to buy an item from the US and listing states "ask for an exemption from the seller" as theres no posting to Aus normally. Could anyone explain about "an exemption".Can Ebay help in this instance?

does ebay have an 8% surcharge for postage

Just been told by black777car that they will need to put an 8% surcharge onto the postage as that is an ebay charge them... I don't think this is true and think this seller is trying to profit from postage, esp when it is already high enough.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

listing said free shipping but they made me pay postage.

hi so recently i bought an item that was advertised as free shipping but when it got here i was forced to pay like 8 bucks for the postage. So i paid for it and contacted the seller and he said he was gonna try to contact usps and fix it. Well eventu...

GSP purchases delivered by Fedex

My regular address is to a PO Box, but purchases made in the US through the GSP must be sent to a residential address as they are (usually but not always) delivered in Australia by Fedex. Trouble is Fedex is VERY slow in delivering.I have had a parce...

Resolved! eBay fees on Best Offer listings

For a BIN listing with Best Offer, if a buyer's offer is accepted, does eBay charge FVF on the listed price or the buyer's lesser price?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

removalists

i want to buy a lounge in Newcastle and need it delivered to the central coast.. are there any ebay preferred removalists that anyone knows of?

I would just like to ask if anyone takes notice of the complaints sent in about bougas items for sal

i,m not sure who actually reads this but i have lodged a complaint about an item up for sale that people are bidding on and it is a bogas item,i cant get in touch with the seller and the add is not true,but thats not all now i,m getting fake text mes...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Very steep price rise on item

I bought an item cost was $22.00, or just over. When I re checked on same item a few days later its price was $168.00,or just over. Thats a mighty big price leap.

Is 3 weeks too long for an item to be replaced by Tool HQ ?

I dont know maybe i am unreasonable! Is 3 weeks too long to have a welder replaced by Tool HQ?. A welder arrived 6 days afteri payed for the welder. The add claimed 24hr fast post! ,this was not the case. When the welder arrived with Hunter Express t...

Resolved! Tracking item delay?

I had an item marked as posted on 23rd June but when I went to check on progress of it (as it had tracking number provided)seller is from the USA, there is nothing at all showing on the tracking progress for it. Its a bit puzzling.