Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TOILET LID

Hoping you can help. I saw a caroma/fowler newport 84014 toilet cistern tank lid with the retangular dual flush on ebay briefly last week but with easter didn't have a chance do do anything about it.Can you help please.Thank you in advance.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How widespread is lying about jewellery materials?

Hi. I'm relatively new to eBay, and I was looking to buy some nice jewellery. I've found what seem to be some good deals, but I'm worried that maybe these items are being advertised as proper gold or real pearls, for example, when they're really only...

feedback

Cannot access the feedback for comment after purchase

bloked bidding with global shiipping

I have had several purchases blocked by Ebay that the seller is shipping by ebay's global shipping, I thought It might be because I use a po box and global shipping will not deliver to one, but you normally get asked to change that before paying, I h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Saved searches lost the plot again.

Lately some - but not all - of my saved seraches have begun to send me totally irrelevent email results.Example, I have a saved search for 'mathinna'. Now I get all results for 'machina' instead.In other searches set for within 250KM, I now get resul...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Someone bought an item but used mums paypal!

Hi ebayers,My mum had an unauthorised transaction in her paypal account tonight,She has contacted paypal to try to stop the transaction, we have checked the ebay item number & it is a legitimate item with a purchase made at the time mums account was ...

Resolved! How should i do when i won a bidding and found the trouble from seller?

I'm nont good in English however I need someone give me opinions for this case. I have ebay id for many years but I rarely used it. I am looking for my new mobile. Recently, I get a problem with a seller. Previously, I bought used mobile and found th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how can I talk to someone in live chat? for help

I need to speak with someone from live chat, I have used it in the past but not able to find live chat. I have a problem with being charged for a product that I have no idea what it is and never put any bid on it or even looked for one of them

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shonky courier

i had a bed sheet set delivered to me last week that was sent by couriers i was home (luckly) i heard a noise at my door but no knock by the time i opened the door courier was driving off my parcel just left at my door it was marked signature requir...