Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exemplary sellers

It seems that all we ever read in here are complaints about bad sellers so I thought it might be nice instead to give some credit where it's due. In the last few days I've had the absolute pleasure of dealing with 2 of the nicest and most honourable ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Global Shipping program

Seeing as I never intend to use Global Shipping, is there any way I can delete it from my searches? Doing an advanced search doesn't work.

No Reply From Seller

I purchased and paid for an item on Thursday from ebay..Yesterday morning I messaged seller to see if he had received payment and if item has been posted...Seller hasn't replied so I sent another message... I've checked his/her feedback and all is go...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! block seller from messaging me

Seller keeps messeging me non stop after I reported her for cancelling a sale because I paid via paypal after she wanted cash. How can I stop her messages. She is on my blocked list but her nasty messages are still getting through

How long should it take seller to refund

I have a sticky situation. There were a pair of shoes I really wanted so I emailed the seller and asked her if she would accept payment in three parts. She happily agreed. I made two $50 payments and then because I was excited I went to have another ...

What to do...?

So, on the 22nd of March I purchased a camera bag. The estimated delivery was between the 7th and the 23rd. That was all fine. By the 28th of April I still had not recieved, so I messaged him asking when I would be receiving it. He said soon. Because...

I bid on an item it registered i did not reach reserve price

When this happened i didn't realise i would be recieving a notice i won the auction as a reserve price is the lowest price a seller wants,bid under,no sale,simple to contact someone and say you are the highest bidder when there is a reserve price on ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I'm being spammed by a seller

Has anyone else had this problem? I bought an item from a seller on eBay and now I'm getting emails on my private email address every day saying I've added an item to my cart and to complete my order. How did they get my private email address? They a...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what can i do if an item has been lost through international post

hi there i bought a wedding dress through a china site and when i recieved it it wasnt what it had pictured the sewing was really bad and the measurements were way off and it was huge. ive sent it back on 22 feb and it reached china on the 1 march an...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Price changes during buying process

I saw an item advertised for 18.00, when i went to choose size plus what combinataion the proce jumped to 100.00..............what the?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! bag purchased that did not arrive.

Hi, I purchased a bag on 24th Feb. After waiting 4 weeks I contatced the seller. They asked if I coould wait a few more weeks, so I did. Then I contatced them again. They said they would send another - this has not arrived either. So I can only assum...

Resolved! Can't understand pricing

Item 281087730673 Rosewood bedspread is a buy now for $31.49 (any size) with free postage. However when I click on the size the price then becomes $107.00. Am I doing something wrong?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful