I wanted to leave feedback for a seller that never delivered the goods bought and didn't refund

I wanted to leave feedback for a seller that never delivered the goods bought and didn't refund the money. But because I tried to do they right thing and work with the seller to resolve too much time has passed and now I can not leave feedback.I would say they delaying tactics  has been deliberate as they where insitant I didnt leave negative feedback. How can I leave feedback on this company. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I wanted to leave feedback for a seller that never delivered the goods bought and didn't refund

Firstly,good for you for contacing the seller & trying to work things out.Should be more of it.

Most sellers will resolve problems before feedback is left or a dispute case is opened,so you did the right thing but do not let this go beyond the 45 days (i think,never had to do that myself) to lodge a dispute for a Item Not Received etc.If you do this on day 44 &if you receive the item then you can close the case anyway & everyone is happy.If I'm wrong on dispute deadline timesI'm sure another poster will put up the right info.

Some sellers will string a patient buyer or newby along until the time has passed to make a PayPal claim.I hope this hasn't been an expensive lesson for you.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If time expired you can't do diddly squat, don't let any thing you buy and not receive get past 45 days from date you brought it.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply