Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay why do you allow your seller to waste our time

Ebay why do you allow your seller to waste our time.I have had it with the bait and switch sellers that have an item discription and a price listed yet the advertised item is not available searching for Queen size sheet sets and this is a a perfect e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

not enough coverage for buyers through paypal

Has anyone else had problems with Sellers agreeing to something prior to purchase and then not being covered by paypal because the advertisement covers all options? For example; an advertisement that specifies selling 2 colours shipped randomly, you ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping Program

I arranged to combine several items won at auction with a seller. When that seller attempted to create an invoice (as you do), the response was :"Send Invoice to BuyerErrorWarning you can't send invoice for this orderThe item(s) will ship using the G...

BBQ price hike

With the fabulous deal offered by eBay today I notice new BBQ listings asking up to double rrp. Does this unethical practice fall short of any guidelines?

How did i only pay yesterday

I purchased a buy it now item on the 22/8 and apparently it was faulty, so the seller had to order another one in.He finally posted it out today 5/9 but my purchase history says i only paid for it on 4/9,how does that work when i paid when i bought i...

How can I sort purchases or awaiting payment by seller id

I'm sure I used to be able to sort purchases, either through Summary or Purchase History by Seller ID in the drop down boxes. But I can't do that now. Is this something ebay has changed, or is their a preference setting I need to change. Would also l...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to track item

Bought a phone last week and it was shipped a day after I paid it. My problem is its got no tracking number because its just domestic standard postage. How can I track the item? Plus I'm not sure if Australia Post deliver parcel in rural areas. Pleas...

mobile phones

I am new to ebayI recently purchased a phone, paid with paypal and received the following message: We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should proces...