Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers 'OUT OF STOCK' still costs buyers

Why are SO MANY sellers with listings, later contacting the buyers and informing them ' there's a mistake and the item isn't available'.IF IT"S NOT AVAILABLE, DON"T SELL IT !!!!! It still costs the buyer - Bank fee's, credit card fee's, Ebay and payp...

transport / haulage

Can anyone tell me if the overlandera is still operating?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Out bid but I was the only bidder?

I put in a bid on an item via my phone only to be immediately told i was outbid. I was the first bidder. so I put in a second bid and again I was immediately outbid. I was the second bid. Then later when i logged on through my computer I had a look a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pay Pal Declined

Hi, Just wondering why/how come this has happened. I just purchased three of the same products for a small amount, each time I bought it, it took me straight to pay pal, I was able to pay for the first two, but the third time it was declined. I don't...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

out bided

i just bid on an item then some how i was out bided by a lower bid??? i have no idea how???

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased two concert tickets for $99. Now.seller says it was a mistake and tickets are $99 each.

Two days ago (30.01.14) I purchased two Bronze Reserve tickets to the Rolling Stones Adelaide concert. They were listed "Buy It Now" for $99 and it clearly stated in the item description that it was two tickets (description from origininal listing in...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The best way to negotiate a partial refund

I've purchased a vintage bedspread which the seller described as being in excellent condition, however, when it arrived today I noticed multiple patches of what look to be old coffee stains or something similiar on it. I contacted the seller who has ...