Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where do my thread go about best offers?

I posted a thread this morning about best offers and it is gone? what happened to it? I noticed on best offers you can not revise your offers, if this true?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Purchased an SD Card a few days ago.Asked the seller when it might be posted.Bear in mind this is a tiny object and it was to be sent ( free ) by ordinary post. 'Your order was sent promptly after payment was cleared.However, it was damaged during tr...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buy now and best offer reviewing question

Hi, Under the Buy now/best offer system, if i make an offer and then a couple of hours laetr decide i want to increase my offer it appears that this is not allowed. Seems strange that you can not offer more money for an item, it will only let you buy...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to deal with a counterfeit purchase?

I bought a woodworking tool and it is a very low quality fake.I raised a dispute in PayPal and received a message from the seller asking me to send back the item.I am worried that, after I do this, I will have paid for the item and postage both ways....

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller trick me

hello i try to buy game on ebay.com.au , seller don't ship outside Australia so i ask him is it possible to send me to Europe, he answer me that he can't do that, i bid anyway on auction because i have Austrlian registrated adress , i win auction and...

• 103 replies
  • 0 Helpful

closing my account but how?

I'm trying to close my account down with ebay but they wont let me can anyone give me some advice-they keep sending me bill after bill after bill. have asked ebay to finish with my account but they say i cannot so i keep getting billed forever it see...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong amount bidded

Is there anyway I can lower the amount I bidded as I have accidentally put the wrong amount down.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! goods not received

Hi all, i have openned a case with paypal for goods not received and i'm communicating with the seller who wants to know if he can resend the items, I did ask first for a refund, I dont mind if they resend the items but they are from china which mean...