Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers should put "Registered Post" as option for buyers

As i have had problems with mail in the past not showing up, i have learned to get all my purchases sent to me via registered post. Problem with Ebay tho, is that most sellers do not list items with the option of registered post. So, you gotta send a...

I received a different item to what I ordered

I received a item in a different shade to what I ordered. I have contacted the seller 3 times asking them to send the correct item but they just ignore me.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying a ring over $1000

Hi does anyone have any experience with purchasing items from the US on eBay with a value over $1000 and they live in Australia? I am finding a possible purchase quite daunting. I know there is GST + duty + import fee. I presume the ring was made in ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Making an offer

An item I was watching ended without any bids being made. Is it allowed under ebay rules form me to make an offer on the item using the contact seller option in the item listing?PS there was no best offer option while the listing was active.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Commit to buy generates new purchase order.

Using the back button to change the number of items required, after the commit to buy button has been clicked, generates a new additional order and does not simply amend the quantity being ordered. Why is the back button available when in fact it obv...

find info on purchase after ebay's removed item's listing

A week after completing puchase i recieved notice from ebay strongly advising not to complete purchase or to try & stop payment from my bank which i couldn't do as the transaction had already been completed. The notice contained links to eBay support...