Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller wont refund

Hello everyone, A friend is in a pickle. They won an item paid for it. It was a local buy about 3-5 day deliver max. after 2 weeks they contacted the seller who said the address was wrong and the item was retuned back to them( a text was sent out to ...

Items ending soon?

When I was on ebay last there used to be a section 'Items ending soon' where you could see what items were in the last few minutes. I think it was on the home page although it could have been in the buy section. I cant find it now though. Has it been...

I won bids on 5 items payed for the items same day, now have contacted seller asking when items will be posted, been 11 days I don't think it was rude to ask she was so rude telling me she don't have time yet when she can I don't know, as I said to h...

Is it auction or fishing?

Yesterday I have won 2 auction, the price is really nice and I have not noticed that pick up is not accepted,not specific post fee is listed, I thought in Melbourne the post would not be more than 50 dollars. Today when I received the freight fee, I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

removing smoke smells from items

Hi guys I am interested in what methods people use to remove/minimize smoke smells from items. For me the items are books/paper or other items I have acquired that can't be washed. Not keen to air outside for days/weeks on end. At the moment I have a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buy it now

i have been watching an item starting bid $75 or buy it now $90. with a day to go it just sold for $65.how does that work ,it didnt say offers

Would you find these items " offensive "?

Am browsing for a motorbike helmet and came across these weird looking items, would you find them distasteful? HELMET STICKER - The Devils Red Finger NEW GREAT GIFT IDEA ! HELMET STICKER - EMMA NAUGHTY GIRL NEW GREAT GIFT IDEA !

Incorrect Picture

Hi All, I recently bought a book and when I received it, the cover was different from the picture. Besides leaving bad feedback, is there anything I can really do? I know when I sell things I always make sure that the photos are accurate because I th...

Getting rid of Ebays Crap large advisory pictures.

When I view a category for buying, large pictures consisting of "See what others are watching" and "See what others are searching for" show up on the page. How do I get rid of them, short of running a script on the HTML content ?

Buyers feedback.

We should have a negative feedback facility for buyers as well!

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reserve not met.

Recently bid on a book starting at $49.99. Was the first bidder-----------bid over that amount. In red type -came up--(reserve not met). Never seen this happen before. Whats the go?................................Richo.

Charge back

How does a chargeback to your credit card work? Why would a bank even do it? And what obligations is a buyer under in terms of doing this when having bought something off ebay? I kind of figure that if I was the seller, I would hate for this to occur...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warranty's

Hi, I bought a watch of a reputable seller just prior to Xmas. Recently it stopped working and got condensation in it (it is water proof). I contacted the seller to find out about warranty details as it is a well known brand name watch as well. They ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammed and can't open a case

I won an item and paid straight away through paypal, only to receive an email from the seller saying: "had a problem with a incorrect email address for paypal payments attached to some listings. Unfortunately I can not view the email address attached...

Changed Format For Saved Searches

Anyone else noticed the variation to emails for Saved Searches? I have Saved Searches for about 10 items that are of interest to me and you can open them up and there they all are, tonight my saved searches came through on emails in a different forma...