Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global shipping and combined postage discount

I am interested in two items being listed by a seller in the USA. I have asked her what is the total for combined postage for both items. She writes that she doesn;t know. She uses the Global Shipping program. I cannot find any information there abou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty Item

Hi, I recently bought a Nintendo 3DS off eBay, the item was described as As New; the seller had opened the package and turned the 3DS on to ensure it was still working. I ended up winning the item at just below what it cost at a store in town. I paid...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback options too limited

Hi, I find that the number of characters available is too restrictive. Regarding positive feedback - sometimes I would like to point out how a seller went out of their way to help, to differentiate them from others where their assistance/patience/res...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Last minute Australia wide.

There used to be a way of having a saved search that allows you to see the last minute of e v e r y t h i n g Australia wide, but now it seems I need to identify a specific category. I don't want to select a particular category, I am looking for barg...

Waste of Time Warranty

Isn't it typical for electonics sellers to advertise up big warranties of their sale goods (like 5 years on good-quality memory cards) just to suck you in for a purchase and then when the item fails (of course outside the 45 days PayPal limit) they r...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No shopping cart concept on Ebay Aus?

How do I order more than one item (different items, not quantity) from the same seller in one purchase on AUS Ebay site? After I've selected one item (you can choose between color and sizes) the only option displayed is "Buy It Now", then it directs ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bidding

Hi everyone, not new but confused??? When bidding (until last week) I could watch the 'timeout' on the screen and place a bid as the item was closing. Now it does not work as clock is fixed, I can refresh and get time update but thats not really any ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Garmin Australia not honoring warranty

I recently purchased a new Garmin Edge500 Cycling Computer on eBay. The computer developed problems within about one month of purchase. I tried to resolve these problems with the assistance of Garmin Australia, but eventually Garmin informed me that ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Over the top delivery amount! Extra $800!!??

Moved from other Postage problem thread! I purchased a chicken coop, won the auction for $118 + $60 postage (post code 4000 to 4200) and to contact them if outside this area (4615) I sent a message about postage before I bid, but did not get a reply ...

Seller late with shipping, do I have any redress?

I paid for the item 21.1.13 to an Australian seller who advertised shipping 1-2 days. So far all I received are excuses like, courier company does not deliver to your area, sorry our marketing department made a mistake,your order is updated and will ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer won't take paypal and opened unpaid item dispute?

Hi, I bought a purchase on Friday. I noted after I bought item that seller didn't take paypal. I asked to pick up so I could pay cash as no paypal, seller said no, fair enough. When I tried to pay today (Wednesday) 1) there was no email attached so I...

phishing?

Got email this morning from cashback@int-paypal.com.au with subject: Receipt for Your Payment to AU-AdCommerce-EOM@ebay.com.au but nothing in the message space and no link or file included. What is the point?

private listing - bidders' identities protected

Hi, I have been biding on a GPS unit and noticed that all bids on all of this sellers GPS units which there are many are all private bids except for mine. Is this a case of someone pushing up the price in cohorts with this seller because I never win ...