eBay Harassment

I do not appreciate eBay's Harassment accusing me of not following "our Absive buyer policy" Is eBay suggesting that if a seller sells an item that isn't fit for a purpose, we should not exercise our right and request a refund? 

I suggest eBay should vet their seller to determine if an item is fit for a purpose, especially a business seller.

The action of eBay is very disappointing.

Message 1 of 97
Latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Re: eBay Harassment

@domino-710 wrote:

Party Lists - LOL.

Got to love this one.

100,000 Qantas Points (Frequent Flyer)

Please provide your QFF membership number and surname for points transfer - points are transferred digitally

Points will be transferred upon confirmation of successful payment

Selling your Qantas points is not without risk. As mentioned above, Qantas forbids their sale. While selling points is not illegal, if Qantas finds out they could suspend or cancel your Frequent Flyer account. You could lose all your points and your ability to earn points in the future.

Plus, the OP needs to realise that they are basically worthless at the moment. 5 years ago, X amount of points would get you a return first class ticket to London. At the moment, more points than that will get you a $700 coffee machine. That was posted on the news sites within the last 2 weeks.

Message 91 of 97
Latest reply

Qantas points have similar value to velocity. I can currently redeem 80 000 points for a cruise valued at around $4000. Gift cards or items are terrible value use of points. 

Message 92 of 97
Latest reply

@eol-products wrote:

Qantas points have similar value to velocity. I can currently redeem 80 000 points for a cruise valued at around $4000. Gift cards or items are terrible value use of points. 

ah thats if you are paying full price for the cruise,  no one actually pays full price for cruises,

Message 93 of 97
Latest reply

@sunrise_1959 wrote:

I don't normally leave feedback. 

When I was in the process of leave a negative feedback it prompted me to contact the seller so I was led to believe negative feedback isn't possible.

Not sure what am I making to suit myself.

That doesn't mean you can't leave a negative.

Obviously, ebay would like the matter settled privately between you & the seller if that is possible. Sometimes if you do contact a seller with an explanation of a problem and maybe some photos to show damage to an item or whatever, they may refund you on the spot without you having to open an official ebay claim.

So that is why ebay is suggesting you contact the seller first.

But  you don't actually have to, you can go ahead and leave your negative.

For some big volume sellers, ebay may not let you give a neg straight away, you may have to wait a week, I think it is. But after that, you can go ahead and leave a neg.

Message 94 of 97
Latest reply

Hi springy,    Yes they can leave FB, but as they have been deemed in breach of the abusive buyer policy, the seller is entitled to have any FB  -/+ removed.

Yes, as a seller I have had +FB removed in the past

Message 95 of 97
Latest reply

If you make a disproportionate amount of return requests to purchases, you will get that.

Message 96 of 97
Latest reply

Ebay wouldn't say you are guilty of harassment if you weren't and that's a fact.

Message 97 of 97
Latest reply