emails saved searches have stopped

Hi

my emails have stopped arriving the past 2 days with my saved searches...how do I fix?

Thanks

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: emails saved searches have stopped

I have had exactly the same problem. I emailed ebay and they told me what I should do to refresh my settings. I did exactly as they instructed. Still the same - problem not fixed. Very frustrating.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Are you sure that new items are being listed in your saved search categories?

You will not get an email if nothing new is listed on any particular day.

I have had 2 searches saved for many years and no problems....the only time I get an email is when something new is listed.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

It is happening to me too and I have about 30 saved searches and there are always new things being listed but the emails have stopped.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Same, since Wednesday. Got the standard response: look in spam (sheesh), re-set my searches (grrr). Hey, here's an idea ebay, why not check your systems and find the fault!! Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Likewise here...I haven't had any emails since the 24th, and most of my followed searches have had new items added daily (I check independently in the eBay app most days)

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Yep, nothing coming to me for most of a week now.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Same here. No emails since last Tuesday (23rd).

I checked my list of saved searches and it is showing as empty. Given that I had 10 search result emails on Tuesday, I don't think they would all have "expired" or something on that day.  It seems that eBay have thrown them away somehow.

I'd hate to have to try to remember the details of all my searches.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Just noticed your ID. Smiley Happy

downloadjj.jpg

A lot of members have reported not receiving notifications as well as the search refinement not working or only first 10-11 listings showing full content.

I am guessing the glitches are to do with the re-programming eBay are doing removing all active content.

image host
Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Hey

i have had the same thing - i get heaps of saved searches emails but since last friday i have nothing. i spoke to someone there via chat (cant even figure out how to do it now to go back in) and they said there was a problem at their end and they would email me when it was fixed. that was monday and its now wednesday and i still havent heard anything. i even went back in and unsubscribed and resubscribed to each of them but it still doesnt work.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply