feedback for buyers

So I have noticed those who leave feedback at the time of sending me my product I have had no problem with. Yet the ones who don't seem to send items that have something wrong hummmmmmmmmmm.

When life gives you lemons.
Squeeze them into people's eyes
Message 1 of 67
Latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

feedback for buyers

I think it's just your sellers.

Those I buy from are fine, with or without feedback first, last or at all.

Don't blame me. I didn't vote him in ...
Message 2 of 67
Latest reply

feedback for buyers

It's never a good idea to start stereotypes based on circumstantial but ultimately arbitrary coincidences. 

Otherwise we might end up with myths like all sellers who don't leave feedback are selling faulty items, or other such gems as all buyers with private feedback are scammers. 

Message 3 of 67
Latest reply

feedback for buyers

So I have noticed those who leave feedback at the time of sending me my product I have had no problem with. Yet the ones who don't seem to send items that have something wrong hummmmmmmmmmm.

Everybody deserves a second chance. But not for the same mistake.

yep

Message 4 of 67
Latest reply

feedback for buyers

I think it's just your sellers.

Those I buy from are fine, with or without feedback first, last or at all.

Same here..as long as I get my item in the condition it is advertised I truly couldn't care less when or even if the seller leaves feedback.

I am buying goods...not green dots.

Message 5 of 67
Latest reply

feedback for buyers

I have noticed this too Belinda.

Message 6 of 67
Latest reply

feedback for buyers

As a buyer I couldn't care less if a seller leaves me feedback or not, in fact i wouldn't know as I never look at the feedback on my buying account and couldn't even begin to guess what my 'score' is.

As a seller I have my feedback set to be left automatically once the buyer leaves feedback for me. If a seller lets me know an item has arrived then I will go in and manually leave it and every so often I look for any items approaching the 60 day cut off and leave it for them as I presume I would have heard by then if there was a problem.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 67
Latest reply

feedback for buyers

I always leave feedback first.   I am confident that the majority of my customers will be satisfied.

On the occasion that someone may not be happy, then I am confident in my capability to work to resolve their issues.

If they are still not satisfied, then so be it.  

I would never target the timing of when I leave feedback on the basis of a very, very small minority of my customers.

Message 8 of 67
Latest reply

feedback for buyers

"I always leave feedback first. I am confident that the majority of my customers will be satisfied.

On the occasion that someone may not be happy, then I am confident in my capability to work to resolve their issues.

If they are still not satisfied, then so be it.  

I would never target the timing of when I leave feedback on the basis of a very, very small minority of my customers."

This!

Message 9 of 67
Latest reply

feedback for buyers

I just don't get it what is the job of a buyer

buy and pay so if they do this leave them feedback

Then its the sellers turn ship the as described product then the buyer gives u feedback

what am I not getting

When life gives you lemons.
Squeeze them into people's eyes
Message 10 of 67
Latest reply