Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

feedback for buyers

So I have noticed those who leave feedback at the time of sending me my product I have had no problem with. Yet the ones who don't seem to send items that have something wrong hummmmmmmmmmm.

I've reported rudeness and bad service from a seller

I bought 4 x pairs of baby socks (each was one auction) and the postage from VIC to NSW was going to be $10 per pair. They 'discounted' it from $40 to $30. I asked a few questions and was given the okay to send my own pre-paid, pre-addressed 3kg bag ...

Neutral Feedback

Hi All, I just recently purchased "Preowned Clothing" The item was paid for immediately at the close of the auction. In the description the Seller claims that the item was only worn once and was in perfect condition. Item arrives and has not been cle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

non specified postage

Hi I recently won 7 items from a seller ( all beads) but I am unable to pay because the seller has not specified postage. I'm still waiting for the seller to respond with postage costs but the 3 days they specified for items to be paid is almost up. ...

Item now on sale at Kmart!

Hi.I have bidded on a NEW doll. Cheap price but the same doll is now available and on sale (not normal stock) at Kmart for their toy sale. By the time postage is added to the doll I have bidded on, its going to be much more expensive than going and b...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bought Item From Seller, Seller wont ship and reply to messages

NEED HELP URGENT!!!hi guys I i'm in need of help. I won an item nearly 3 months ago. The seller told me that they were out of stock and wont have any in till 2 months later. They gave me a choice of refund or wait for 2 months. I told the seller it w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post hopeless service

I have returned an item to a seller, they have been in touch to say they have it according to the tracking it's still in the drivers truck!! so much for scanning and tracking X-(

Unfair unpaid goods tag

I bought a clutch purse from a seller in mainland China and then tried to pay for it. I live in rural Victoria Australia and we have no mail service. My address on E bay and Paypal includes the P.O Box no. and my street address and until now I have n...

'Ended today 5.35" what?

I may /probably have missed some crucial ebay announcement but in my search results say for jackets in women's clothing, despite the particular auction having minutes/hours to go , the first page of results will regularly show "Ended today 5.33" two ...

Am I being impatient

I won a sewing machine just a few days ago, I paid immediatly (as always :-)) since then nothing from the seller, no response to messages, not marked as posted complete silence it seems odd

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got a refund... but didn't get it???

So I ordered a monitor, paid for it, then I get a message that they're out of stock and will instead offer a different monitor, I didn't want it. Actually regretted the purchase of the original monitor so was glad to have the opportunity to get a ref...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I smell a dirty rotten rat....

I bought a massage chair last night and went in to check out what others had paid in the past. OMG... the rat has been exposed. Check it out for yourselves before I take it any further and report it to ebay just so I have 100% confirmation from in he...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feedback for a seller

I would like to know what happened to the negative feedback I posted for one seller as it is not in their feedback profile. I think it should be as this particular seller is intimidating, rude and a bully.

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tired of manually searching for Aussie sellers

As a buyer, when i come to ebay AUSTRALIA its because i usually want to buy things located in AUSTRALIA, not China, or the US etc, yet by default when i do a search for a keyword, it shows all items available to me from both Australian sellers & over...